Northern California Babies

Halloween costumes while PG?

Happy Halloween! Ok ladies, Kelly M's post inspired me. I have never had an issue coming up with a Halloween costume, until this year. I finally decided this week, but it took me FOREVER to decide (store bought costumes didn't fit right, didn't have time to really make one, etc.) So, did you dress up for Halloween while PG, if you are PG this year, will you be dressing up? What did you dress up as?

Bonus points for PIP!  Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Halloween costumes while PG?

• i cant PIP but i wore all back, made a felt number 8 but that on my belly and then a felt triangle on my back that said not yet. I was a magic 8 ball.

I really wanted to do winnie the pooh, with my belly showing and yellow, but it didnt work out

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am barely showing but I am going to be a she-devil. I like the costume.

I will pip later.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLexi & Orion's Mommy:

i cant PIP but i wore all back, made a felt number 8 but that on my belly and then a felt triangle on my back that said not yet. I was a magic 8 ball.

I really wanted to do winnie the pooh, with my belly showing and yellow, but it didnt work out

Such a cute idea!  I might have to borrow this today!!!!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Some ideas I had:

~ knocked up cheerleader

~knocked up nun

~ Juno - My husband was going to be paulie bleaker, with yellow running shorts/sweatbands. Then i would have worn a skirt over jeans, a striped shirt and a hoodie.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • I need to PIP later, but we are Mary and Joseph. I figured it would work even if we had a newbie with us.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I was originally thinking a knocked up nun or knocked up school girl, but since the party is being thrown by a group of friends that don't know I am PG yet, we decided to stay away from all PG related costumes (way to make things difficult!).

We usually do a couple's costume, but this year, he is going as the Penguin from the original Batman TV series from the 60's (nerd alert!) and I refused to be catwoman or any other super hero (no skin tight costumes for me this year!). I ended up deciding on being a roller derby chick (I may not be comfortable to wear some costumes, but I still wanted to look like a bad a$$!) Hopefully it turns out ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We never did it, but I wanted to be a knocked up Catholic school girl and have DH go as a priest. Inappropriate? Yes. Funny? Well, I thought so Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not really showing yet (just seriously bloated!) so I pulled out a costume I made before I got married.  I've lost about 15 pounds since then, so it still fit!  I am Snow White, and so is Kirsten.  I'll PIP later.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"