Cincinnati Babies

Back from H1N1 clinic

And we didn't have to wait at all!  We didn't even leave our house until 10:30 because we had a halloween party last night so we slept in a bit and we were waiting for my parents to drop DS off since they watched him last night.  We got there, registered and got done right away and were home by 11:30!

It was at Miami Middletown campus, it's supposed to end at 1 so I'm sure anyone that wants to and is semi close can still get out there.

Happy Halloween

Re: Back from H1N1 clinic

• Was it the shot or the mist?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was the shot.   They are giving it to anyone who shows up, even if you aren't in the high priority groups, probably because there wasn't a huge turnout.  They said they were steady all day, but not really busy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Great, thanks!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We went too. Thanks for mentioning it yesterday, that's what prompted us to go. We got there at 12:30 and there were still more than 600 shots left. Ellie and I each got one (DH got his at work). There was a bit of a line, but they were sending people with children under 2 to the front, so we didn't wait at all. It was very clean and nice, too, unlike the way some other clinics have been described. I was very impressed.

My mom has a cold today, so she couldn't go, but they told her over the phone that if they had shots left, they'd probably do another clinic later this week. I'm sure they have shots left.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Man, now I'm kicking myself for not going.  DH was working and I didn't want to take the kids by myself for fear of long lines.  I hope they have another one soon.
  • We went early this morning.  All in all it was pretty smooth. I thought they organized it well.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Do you have to live in Butler County to get your shot there?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • No - there is no residential requirement. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"