Alabama Babies

AW: We got it!

We got the BOB!  I'm so excited and hope that Baby O loves it too.

EDIT - In case folks reply from OP. 

We got the car seat attachment too.  Now I just have to choose which seat to get out of the compatible types:

works with the following car seats:
Britax Companion - 2003 and newer
Graco Snug Ride - 2003 and newer
? Graco Snug Ride 32 - 2008 and newer
Graco Safe Seat - 2006 and newer
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio - 2003 and newer
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP - 2006 and newer
? Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 - 2007 and newer

Anyone have any suggestions?  TIA

Re: AW: We got it!

• Yay! Congrats. I've heard great things about BOB jogging strollers. Are you going to get the attachment to make it a travel system with your infant carrier?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Yep, we got the car seat attachment too.  Now I just have to choose which seat to get out of the compatible types:

works with the following car seats:
    Britax Companion - 2003 and newer
    Graco Snug Ride - 2003 and newer
    ? Graco Snug Ride 32 - 2008 and newer
    Graco Safe Seat - 2006 and newer
    Peg Perego Primo Viaggio - 2003 and newer
    Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP - 2006 and newer
    ? Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 - 2007 and newer

Anyone have any suggestions?  TIA

• Loading the player...
  • We have the Graco snugride 32 and really like it. Originally we were going to use a different infant carrier until we found out that it would only last until K was 27 inches long. (which she is 27.5 inches now.)

The good thing about the Graco snugride is that it can be used until the baby is 32 inches long.

It's a bit heavy, btw. But, it's also a larger infant carrier. We use it with an attachment bar on our baby jogger city elite stroller.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• imageMissLMS:

We have the Graco snugride 32 and really like it. Originally we were going to use a different infant carrier until we found out that it would only last until K was 27 inches long. (which she is 27.5 inches now.)

The good thing about the Graco snugride is that it can be used until the baby is 32 inches long.

It's a bit heavy, btw. But, it's also a larger infant carrier. We use it with an attachment bar on our baby jogger city elite stroller.

I have heard some good things about the snugride.  It would be good to have one that will last the baby longer. I'm afraid the baby will outgrow something too quickly.

• That sounds really cool but Embarrassed What's a BOB stroller?  I'm new to all this stuff and just starting to research.  It sounds like just what we're looking for, though!
  • Great news!! I am super jealous!!

• imageameliaandmatt:
    That sounds really cool but Embarrassed What's a BOB stroller?  I'm new to all this stuff and just starting to research.  It sounds like just what we're looking for, though!

Behold, the BOB: https://www.bobgear.com/strollers/stroller_accessories01.php?product_id=5#

• awesome!!!!!!!!  yay for baby things  :)
  • yay!  we have the SafeSeat and I really love it.  It goes up to 32" tall and 30lbs.  The SnugRide 32 replaced the Safeseat last year.  I would go with that one since it's newer and you'll get some fun new fabrics to choose from. 

Avery is still in her SafeSeat - she's barely 20 lbs and about 30" tall.  I like the fact that I can still have her rearfacing.

• yay!  we have the SafeSeat and I really love it.  It goes up to 32" tall and 30lbs.  The SnugRide 32 replaced the Safeseat last year.  I would go with that one since it's newer and you'll get some fun new fabrics to choose from. 

Avery is still in her SafeSeat - she's barely 20 lbs and about 30" tall.  I like the fact that I can still have her rearfacing

this

Avery is still in her SafeSeat - she's barely 20 lbs and about 30" tall.  I like the fact that I can still have her rearfacing

this long
  • We had the snugride and loved it! 
  • Thanks, ladies!  I will check out the snug ride 32 today. :-)
  • sorry for posting 3 times... I didn't even realize :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"