Secondary IF

~*~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check in ~~*~*~*~

Good morning Ladies!

I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to Trick or Treating tomorrow night!

It's been a big week in the BFP department!!!  HUGE Congrats to KellyOsu23, RAH, jenbrian and angw79 on their BFP's this week!  May all of you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

CHI - I am holding you to that belly pic today!!!!!!!

If you would like to be added to the SIF Gift Exchange list you can PM frapadpr   :)  She's the one organising the whole deal! 

IVF/FET CHECK

Eyenerd - FET next Friday Nov 6!!  We are all holding thumbs for you Sweety!!

BAJune12 - IVF on hold

Maple9 - IVF Dec 09

Jays-n-Shane - ER TODAY!!!

SeptGirl05 - ER TODAY!!!!!  

Good luck ladies!!!  Here's to plump healthy eggs that fertilize to plump healthy embies!!!

LABOR WATCH. 

Tracigator and njwife1103 are also due this month.  Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing ladies!!

To our pg SIFers - please let me know you EDD so I can add it to the list! 

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFP's!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here eve if it has to be because if IF.  Our's is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiPO4

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

isabella22

ABC-123

kristyn&ken

here4u

VandRicky

Septgirl05

Brougham7-15-06

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

ChristyD_TTTC#2

sommerayne

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

queenbone

bride526

Emmasmom30

MrsGabbs4Ed

Eyenerd

MinEMsota

SarahMN

shaunie

LuckyH

JMay

alchris

Butterbean52

mrs.a.butler

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

KellyOsu23 

angw79

RAH

jenbrian

disney04

Meringue57 

mn*plumm 

SLM05  It's Triplets! 

Mhop 

hibiscus2007   It's Triplets!

ttangel 

SweetyP EDD 05/01 /10

Onemorelittleone EDD 05/22/10

Jillrock96    It's Twins! 

lkf041 

Sunshine 173 EDD 05/19/10

MrsTeejer 

DSU98  4/8/10  Easter Baby!

Briebert 

RRHsMom 

IdhrrRN2005 

doozieanne

CHI-06

KAT28655

mrsnemitz  EDD 3/2/2010 

Hawaiibidegrm EDD 02/12/10 Team Green!!

craziheazo

Jenelle05

Ladavis EDD 1/31/10 It's a GIRL

slsbride Team GREEN!

eyerlande EDD 1/17 

mrs.viv07

LisaK2B EDD 1/6

MrsLisaP 

Home_slice EDD 12/25 Christmas baby!!  It's a GIRL! 

Calips

Christakim 

Firsttogo   EDD 11/26 Thanksgiving Day! Team GREEN!

NewportRI2005 - TEAM PINK!!

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24 Officially TEAM PINK

Lisa625

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

SIF Nursery  - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS  - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW -  What are you doing for Halloween?

Re: ~*~*~*~*~SIF Weekly Check in ~~*~*~*~

• My update - I am gearing up to lay a couple of eggs today.  Yup, it's O day today.  I cramped up a storm yesterday... not sure what that was all about.

QOTW - IL's are coming in from OOT.  We will take DS trick or treating tomorrow  evening and then just hang at home handing out candy.  I may even break out my witch costume now that I have tights that I can wear underneath so I don't freeze my tushy off.  I may or may not post pics.....

Happy Halloween Ladies!!

• I have been MIA for awhile, life has just been nuts!!! Just thought that I would check in and see how all you girls are doing, and let you know that we found out yesterday at our big u/s that we are having a boy- I am still in disbelief!  I was fairly certain it was a girl, obviously my intuition was a *bit* off :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I've beem MIA as well, congrats to all teh BFPs this week!

Update:?Due date is May 17th, we will be on team green again.

QOTW-? We are heading to my parents today for halloween weekend.? We are telling both of our parents this weekend about baby #2.? We will be dressing DS up in his costume with his Big Brother shirt on underneath the costume.? Happy Halloween!
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have been lurking a lot! I am crabby lately, which is not completely normal for me! (to this extent anyway!) Not much to report. The Dr last monday told me that he predicted I would drop a baby in 10 days or so..... I hope he is right. I am about 3 cm and 80% right now, so any time would be wonderful. Our goal was to make it to Halloween from the beginning of the pregnancy....

QOTW: We will walk Nolan to a couple of neighbor's houses, and maybe just hand out candy then... Nothing special planned here!

• Still almost can't believe I'm on the BFP list!

Been exhausted- seems like the minute I got the BFP the fatigue hit me like a truck! Otherwise, I'm feeling good...so far :) The due date calculators are giving me an early July due date, Guess I'll have to wait a few weeks for the ultrasound to double check it.

For Halloween we are going to take DS a few places to trick or treat, but he doesn't really need a ton of candy- he's only 2.

• Update:  Have to do the Progesterone b/w to confirm O (Wish me luck!!).

QOTD:  Going to take LO trick or treating tomorrow and then going to a Halloween party with other kids from daycare. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Hi!  Same story as always.  I'm waiting for my period to show up any day now.  We're on hold still and TTA until January. :P

We're taking DD to the zoo tomorrow for Boo Zoo days.  It's supposed to be loads of fun for a LO her age.  I think she's still too young to trick or treat.  She only has 4 teeth and wouldn't be able to eat the candy anyway.

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Sorry I have been MIA for a few weeks.  So much change is going on with us since we found out we are expecting triplets...AHHHH.  Sometimes I am still in disbelief.  I am so stressed right now, it is hard to focus.  We are moving next month so I am trying to sort through things and get organized.  I have had 3 u/s so far and all 3 babies are growing well.  My OB and Peri really want me to have a CVS test done to make sure all the babies are healthy, which makes me really nervous, not to mention my insurance won't cover the test b/c the only person that will do a triplet CVS is out of state.   Well I guess I complained enough...lol

QOTD:  We are going to trade my Jeep Grand Cherokee in for a Chrysler T& C Minivan tomorrow, and then we will be taking DS to the Halloween Parade downtown.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers Beta #1 9/23= 81 on 10dpo 1st u/s 10/1/09=too early 2nd u/s scheduled for 10/14/09=3 heartbeats...OMG 2 BOYS & a GIRL!!!! Triplets born 33w,4 d due to PRE-E 4 pounds, 5 oz. each Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Had my week before lining check yesterday, and everything is a go!  I am rather stressed this time around!

We will probably do a lot of passing out candy.  My Neighborhood has a parade and moonbounce last weekend.  I will have to post her pics! 

• Sorry; I've been MIA as well. Can't bump at work anymore so i haven't been able to get on much :( I can't believe i missed all those BFP's! CONGRATS!!!!

As for me, just had my 11 week appt. They couldn't find the heartbeat so got another ultrasound and everything looks right on track. Thought i would feel a little less anxious after this appt, but i am still so nervous. But i loving every minute of it!

QOTD: I am taking DD trick or treating with my nieces and nephews- IF IT DOES NOT RAIN! LOL then just hanging out and watching movies since DH is working.

• Update: Just plugging along. 32 weeks! I can hardly believe it. I feel like the baby is getting bigger and bigger and affecting my organs (mainly my bladder). I'm getting very excited to meet her.

QOTD: Possibly going to a church event, and probably going up the street for trick or treating.

• We will be triggering on 11/4 and possibly doing an IUI on 11/6 id ovulation is occuring on the side with the tube. If it isn't we will still trigger and try intercourse just in case. RE says there are documented cases of ovulation happening on the side with no tube and implantation still occurring though these instances are extremely rare.

QOTW - DH left yesterday for a boys weekend watching the nascar race in Talladega :( DD and I will be ToTing Saturday at my mom;s house and going to the neighborhood party tonight.

• Update... 22 weeks and counting. This pg is flying so much faster than with DS1.

QOTW: We're taking DS trick or treating tonight in my parent's neighborhood (no one comes to our house), and we're going to our playgroup Halloween party tomorrow.

• I'm typically more of a lurker but would love to be added to the list.  We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter (conceived via IUI) and have been ttc #2 for the past year.  We're starting the IUI train again - wish us luck!! 

Best of luck to all of the ladies ttc and congrats to those with BFPs!

Thanks

• I got a digital positive smiley on Wednesday but only had a chance to get down with the hubby Wednesday night due to his work schedule.  We won't get any alone time until late tonight/tomorrow so it may be too late by then.  I am not getting my hopes up this month.  I stated my Metformin last week and so far so good. So I guess I am in the dreaded 2ww.

QOTD:  We are staying home and doing nothing (execpt giving out candy I guess!)

Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • update:  Waiting for AF to show, I'm thinking it will be next weekend and will be starting lupron on day 3 instead of 21 because of the xmas shutdown, which I am excited about since I will get started 3 weeks earlier.  

QOTW-  We are taking the little guy trick of treating in our neighborhood with his cousins and then will be home handing out candy.  We declined some Halloween party invitations, not really in the mood to party.   

• Update:  Nothing too exciting here.  I'm on CD10 and not surprisingly got a neg OPK today.  Yesterday's flaming acupuncture herb was mugwort.  This time placed on my shins.  If my hands weren't covered in needles I'd love to take a picture of how ridiculous  I look.

QOTD: We are going to Halloween parties tonight and tomorrow.  Tomorrow's will include a round of trick-or treating. He's going to be a cow and we're his farmers.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • congrats to all the bfp'rs and stay positive all the o'rs and 2ww'ers:)

update: still pregnant. first beta was at 40 prog 21.6 (looks pretty good but the doctor still wants me to take the prometrium)

and as far as halloween i think we're going to go to our neighbors for a toddler halloween party - just chill. nothing too crazy. 

I got pregnant with PCOS after many years of IF! Thank you Lord! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    m/c 11/2/09
    *in da bag so far: D90|nikon 18-200|50mm f/1.8|sb700*
  • haha...you remembered!  Well I will do even better...a belly pic and a baby pic!  Hopefully this pip works!

Update:  Had my 20wk u/s and 1st appt with peri yesterday.  Baby looks great but I am now being put on Lovenox shots once a day..yuck!  Back to needles!  We did not find out the sex BUT we had them write it in a card so we may peak... ;)

QOTD: nothing all morning...then trick or treating on our block and then over to families and probably hit some houses over there and take pics together and have dinner.  I cannot wait!!!

imageimage

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Update: ER went well. more eggs than expected.  Just relaxing and waiting for find out about fert and ET date tomorrow.

QOTW: We're going to the IL's for FIL's bday and ToTing with her cousin.

• imageCHI-06:

haha...you remembered! 

I remember EVERYTHING Lady.......... I remember EVERYTHING.

MWAWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Beautiful belly !!!   Hey could you send that card over here so I can have a peak?  I won't tell you if you don't want.....   LOL!!

• Update: Still moving along... going into the 3rd trimester.  Man this is flying!

QOTD: We are taking London out with some friends.  She will be Pebbles Flintstones.  I couldn't find anything that I liked this year so I made a few things and hope it turns out well.  We shall see!

• Update: Only 4 more weeks till I 100% for sure meet Lily- My OB said last week they'd let me go to 41w, but not a day past, so long as my blood sugar stays in check and she doesn't seem to be getting too big. Been having really annoyingly painful BH contrax though- they didn't hurt with DS, but they sure do this time around! I think everything is more painful this time around.

QOTD: Just taking DS trick or treating tomorrow- nothing else really planned for the weekend. I might see about installing Lily's car seat tomorrow, but am not quite sure if I'll be able to do it on my own- I don't think I have the flexibility these days!

• same thing is going on with me...just waiting.

QOTW:  We planned on going Trick or treating with ds and my sister.  But ds has other plans...he got sick :(  He's been running a high fever since yesterday so we aren't going to do anything.  I figured dh is at work and it's not like ds can really do anything.  So me and ds are just going to play at home tonight :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"