TTC after 35

another disappointing month

This one is disappointing for different reasons. It's my first IUI cycle. Just got back from my monitoring appt - I'm waiting for a call from the nurse this afternoon but I'm pretty sure they'll cancel the cycle. I had 7 good sized follicles. They didn't give me the exact measurements but she said "7 that could be released". So, they may call and tell me to trigger tonight, but I'm pretty sure they'll just cancel.

So the good news is I responded well to the meds... it's a good problem to have... the bad news is this month is a waste. Extremely frustrating - feels like we would have been better continuing to try on our own... at least that way I might have gotten pregnant this month!

Thanks for listening to a vent.

Re: another disappointing month

• I'm sorry.  I hope everything turns out ok!  {{{HUGS}}}
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry to hear they may cancel it.  Are they also going to tell you not to have sex too with that many follies?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they'll tell us not to have unprotected sex. And I don't really want to end up with a litter of 4-6 babies at a time so that's probably for the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"