Upstate NY Babies
Options

Help me price this bassinett for CL

How much would you pay for this Kolcraft rocking bassinett.  It is clean and in great condition.  The pad/mattress is thin and it could definitely use a new one.  Comes with 4 bassinett sheets, two solid green, two white with teddy bears.

TIA.

Re: Help me price this bassinett for CL

• Options
    How much are they new?  I usually look for 1/3-1/2 of new price.  I think you could charge 1/2 since you also have sheets included.
  • Options

This is older so I can't find the exact same thing, and I think it needs a new mattress.  I was going to buy one for Bri but just never did.  Glad I didn't cause she never really slept in it.  DH kicked us out when she was 2 wks old for squeaking too loudly!!!  The closest I can find online costs $80 new.  But I am thinking $20 for this.  Unless there is a Syracuse Nestie who needs it, FREE!

I have had a heck of a time on CL lately, NOTHING has been selling.  The only responses I get are SPAM.  I was on a roll for a while selling clothes, then all the sudden... nothing.  No interest on anything!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, I guess $25 could have been too low.  It is sold and gone in one hour.
  • Options
    I volunteer with teen moms in the Syracuse area, and I know one of them will need a bassinet.  I will pay you for it, just let me know how much you are asking.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageemiliemetcalf:
    I volunteer with teen moms in the Syracuse area, and I know one of them will need a bassinet.  I will pay you for it, just let me know how much you are asking.

Sorry, sold it.  Darn, I would have rather given it to somene who really needed it.  It did need a new mattress pad though.  And they aren't as cheap as you would think.

• Options
    That's ok, I'm glad you got some money for it.  I always keep my eye out for baby gear for the girls, but it usually goes so fast! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"