Washington Babies
Options

GW - 1st Tri has the best material.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: GW - 1st Tri has the best material.

• Options
    Hahaha! I love those posts - they make me feel almost normal!
  • Options
    That must be MUD.  Nobody could be that stupid...right?

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcyahne:
    That must be MUD.  Nobody could be that stupid...right?

agreed - HAS to be a joke... it is funny reading all the responses though!

• Options
    The Troll got called out later. I guess she forgot to change screen names and started posting "normal" posts. It was awesome.
  • Options
    I love that she's from WA too. Look out Seattle mommies.Wow Indifferent
  • Options

imagechibipoe:
    The Troll got called out later. I guess she forgot to change screen names and started posting "normal" posts. It was awesome.

Haha that's great.

• Options
    MUD or not, it got a good laugh out of me.

• Options

imagechibipoe:

Yep, it was a troll/MUD.  She was using her old knottie name to troll with and then made a mistake by not switching, then she later called herself out on it.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    That was awesome! Thank you CG! :-)
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

UH-OH CG, now you called out the local mommy. She's probably one of the 259 lurkers.

That was so obviously MUD from the get go. The funniest part was the 6 pages of responses, all from people that thought she was for realz. LOVE IT!!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Yup, I love lurking on 1st Tri!  
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The best thing I got out of that whole thread was "Bonerkillers"  adding it to the vocabulary!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"