Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

AW, DD had the time of her life at school today!

Last year, my update about Halloween was how disastrous the party was at daycare- I went and DD was attached to me the whole time and refused to put her costume on. This year, I skipped it so she could enjoy herself. I stopped by at lunch to drop off some treats for the teachers, and they said she was having just the best time today! Each of the classes parades through the center in their costumes, and DD was right behind the teacher, dancing the entire way Big Smile I'm just so happy for her b/c she rarely shows her true self at school, and I'm soooo glad to hear she's "revealing" herself to her friends and teachers. She tends to be on the quiet side when she's there.

So, here's wishing everyone a happy and fun Halloween! maybe even do a little dance to celebrate ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW, DD had the time of her life at school today!

• Options
    awww that is awesome!! Its always nice to see them come out of their little shells! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Isn't it? They can just be so different at school than they are at home (sometimes good, sometimes bad). I hope you enjoy your Halloween with your girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aw, she sounds so cute! Oddly, I think this is the first time I notice your dd's name was Taylor! May I ask what her middle name is?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's great, it sounds so adorable thinking of her dancing around having a ball.
  • Options
    That's adorable! What a big girl!
  • Options
    What a great story! I'm glad that she had fun.
  • Options
    imagekada626:

Aw, she sounds so cute! Oddly, I think this is the first time I notice your dd's name was Taylor! May I ask what her middle name is?

Hi kada! I know- I realized your DD's name was Taylor the other week. Her middle name is my maiden name, so it's completely impossible for anyone to tell if she's a girl or boy. Of course, this didn't occur to me at all until after she was born and the pedi's office was confused. I did like Elizabeth as a middle name (my sister's name) but if #2 is a girl we'll probably use it for her. 

• Options

ah, ok. My dd's is Taylor Ashley. Ella's middle name is Elizabeth!

I loved the name Taylor since I was a kid. Ella is named after my gr. grandma & DH's grandma.

I always kinda thought Taylor is the girl name & Tyler is the boy version. I only have had one person question if she was a girl so far.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"