Breastfeeding

My FFFC

I hate when DH says to me "are you sure she's not still hungry?" everytime DD cries at some point after eating.

No, I'm not sure she's not still hungry. She came off the breast, acted full and content for a good half hour and now is getting kinda fussy. Could she be hungry? Sure, but she could also just want a change of scenery, be tired, have a wet diaper.

He's so good most of the time but I dunno, it just bugs me that the first thing he goes to is asking me if I am sure she is full. I don't have any idea!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My FFFC

• wrong board :)
  • DH does the same thing.  Esp. b/c LO cluster feeds at night.  I am always like, "well, I can try to feed him again. . . " sigh. . .
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG....FI does this and it drives me crazy!!! I can feed N and leave for an hour(be back in plenty of time for his next feeding)and before I get back he has fed him 6oz. of EBM bc he was crying.
  • DH does this too and it sometimes makes me feel bad because I had supply problems in the beginning and DD is a slow gainer (we are supplementing every now and then).
  • My DH does this too....I have to supplement with formula but sometimes it feels like he's sabotaging my BFing because anytime LO fusses he's ready with a bottle.  Grrrr!
  • You took the words right out of my mouth. I hate that and my dh does it on a daily basis. The sentence "Are you sure she isn't hungry?" is the most spoken question in my household and I HATE IT!
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• imagelasirene:
    DH does this too and it sometimes makes me feel bad because I had supply problems in the beginning and DD is a slow gainer (we are supplementing every now and then).

My mom does it to, like RIGHT after she finished eating! She pulled off... I tired to put her back and she was good.

It makes me feel like they are saying "you aren't enough" or "you're doing it wrong"

BLEH!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"