North Carolina Babies
Options

CD washing

I have read just about everything I have ever seen about washing them, but here is one I need help with.  What would you do if you have an incredibly tiny little stash that you can hardly stand to wash all by themselves?  Is there anything you would combine them with?
My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: CD washing

• Options

I'd still wash them all by themselves in all honesty.  I feel they're completely sanitary, but I still keep them separate....

That's just me though -- do what you feel comfortable with! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Eh, that is what I thought too. 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If DD poos on her clothes, I usually throw that clothing into the CD load (if I'm doing CD's before regular laundry, to wash it ASAP).  But then, I'll rewash the clothing item w/ the regular clothes.  While I'm sure it's okay and all, I just think it's a bit icky to put anything but CDs in a wash together (without then rewashing in a fresh load the clothes).
  • Options

I'm with alchris.  Although I know it's completely sanitary, I just wash them separate. 

Does your washer have different water level settings?  Since we can only CD part time during the week, I end up washing like 4 diapers on Friday.  I can't wait until I have more, because I just can't let them sit dirty that long.  So I wash them on the lowest setting on the washer and that works pretty good, with just a tiny amount of detergent. 

I think some people wash their diapers with towels, if you're ok with that.  For some reason that seems better than washing them with clothes.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"