Washington Babies

Monkey or Tigger?

Can you lovely ladies help me decide what costume I should dress Cooper in? We are heading to the mall tomorrow to get a few photos done by The Picture People & I can't decide which I like better!!!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011

Re: Monkey or Tigger?

• BOTH!  If I had to choose, I'd go with the monkey.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Definitely Monkey!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • image~Lynchie~:
    Definitely Monkey!
    Yep! 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • I love both, but if I had to choose one, it would be the monkey. Super cute!!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• I'm gonna vote Tigger, there are so many monkeys right now, not so many Tiggers.  You could get a stuffed Pooh or Eeyore for him to hold too, they were selling them pretty cheap at JC Penneys in the baby section last time we were there.  :)
    -Deborah

• I vote Monkey, but I might be a bit biased as that is what Mason is too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw, so cute!!  But if I had to choose I'd say Tigger Smile
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I vote tigger too, that's what Austin is going to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ahh a divided con census! (However you spell it!!)

I think I will have to take both with me & decide at the last minute. I THINK I am partial to the monkey because I love the little tails & ears, but we will see....thanks girls :)  

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"