North Carolina Babies
Options

Finding a leotard in triangle?

I need a black leotard for DD's costume but haven't found one in any Target or Walmart. Any other suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finding a leotard in triangle?

• Options
    Could you substitute a onesie?  I saw some long-sleeved black ones at Children's Place at Cary Mall yesterday.
  • Options
    I've seen both black leotards and black long sleeved onesies at Target lately- although I think the leotards might start in bigger sizes than what you need.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw black turtleneck onesies at Walmart today. Also, this store is in Cary at Crossroads, across from the BJ's gas station in the little strip with Moe's. Maybe they'd have them?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

imagejenhum:
    I've seen both black leotards and black long sleeved onesies at Target lately- although I think the leotards might start in bigger sizes than what you need.

Same at the Wake Forest Target.

• Options

Any dance supply store should have one to fit a wee one. Google map your town and then hit "search nearby" and type in "dance supply"

Just had to do it for my adult friend in ATL who is going as a sexy ballerina ;)

In Target they are sometimes near the pj's, the undergarments or hidden on an endcap...I see them in Durham and Burlington. Hope you find one!!!

(former dancer loving the little ballerina costumes!!!) 

• Options

I must be going to all the wrong stores b/c I haven't seen any black leotards or onesies (either would work)!! ugh! I hadn't thought of the size issue, but DD is wearing 18mo or 2T now, I really hope they have that size!

Hopefully we'll find something! I have a back up if not! :) Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"