Multiples

I'm pregnant with twins

I lurked on this board for few months and finally decided to start posting. Are you all ladies pregnant with twins or do you already have twins?

Re: I'm pregnant with twins

• Congrats!! I am almost 29 weeks with twins and it has been quite the adventure so far!

Welcome!

• Congratulations!  I see you have 2 tickers with different stages.  Without coming off snarky, why?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagemommyof4boys:
    Congratulations!  I see you have 2 tickers with different stages.  Without coming off snarky, why?

Here is your answer...

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/25074542.aspx

• I think maybe you should call your Dr... All of our babies have the same due date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • FWIW...I took 7 pregnancy tests...all positive...only 2 babies.  I would call your dr for an appointment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh honey you need some serious help! I honestly hope that you are a troll or AE messing with the women on these boards. Indifferent
  • TwoBumblebees?  Is that you?
  • imagemrscalkins:
    TwoBumblebees?  Is that you?

bbwwwahahahaha!!!

• all i can say is WOW.  I tested 4 times...I might have quads coming but I am pretty sure its twins...
  • Ok just because you ovulated twice, doesn't mean that both follicles contained eggs, or that both eggs were fertilized. You need an ultrasound, which you probably won't get for a while unless you are a fertility patient. I found out at 5 weeks I was pregnant with twins.
  • I just took my temp and its high right now so I'm clearly ovulating again. I've always wanted twins! so off to the bedroom I go ;) I'll take a test tomorrow and let you all know if I made another baby ;) fingers crossed for another BFP 

• imageEllePost:

I just took my temp and its high right now so I'm clearly ovulating again. I've always wanted twins! so off to the bedroom I go ;) I'll take a test tomorrow and let you all know if I made another baby ;) fingers crossed for another BFP

lmfao... omg. I tested three times, but I got shafted with only 2 babies. Garsh darnit. ::shucks::

no day but today~ RENT  *HEG survivors*
    ::where a sig pic would go if TB wasn't a d*ck::
     Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh, Oh no! Not again.?

MUD! ?

• Good God, Really? Really?
  • Go see a doctor.

A psychiatrist might be a good place to start.

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • You know, I think my twins were a week or two apart too. That could explain why the boy still bangs himself on the head with the spoon while the girl can feed and dress herself.
  • imageSkatcat:
    You know, I think my twins were a week or two apart too. That could explain why the boy still bangs himself on the head with the spoon while the girl can feed and dress herself.
    hee hee hee!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • image Skatcat:You know, I think my twins were a week or two apart too. That could explain why the boy still bangs himself on the head with the spoon while the girl can feed and dress herself. I can't stop laughing. 
  • imagemrscalkins:

Well, now I know what you think of me!  At least ...

1.  At least my doctor, (who I later found out is supposed to be a very good and well known doc)  gave me the two dates, along with an explanation!  But I am still glad I switched docs.  Big Smile

2.  I am not cruel to people with whom I may disagree with, or may be "mentally mildly behind".    And would definitely not bother to impersonate one ! 

Enough said..  Take Care.

• BEST.POST.EVER.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Aubrey & Anthony
  • imageSkatcat:
    You know, I think my twins were a week or two apart too. That could explain why the boy still bangs himself on the head with the spoon while the girl can feed and dress herself.

tee hee hee

• imagecopwife08:

imagemrscalkins:

bbwwwahahahaha!!!

OMFG.... LMFAO!!!!!

• imageFaeryStarGazer:
    imageEllePost:

I just took my temp and its high right now so I'm clearly ovulating again. I've always wanted twins! so off to the bedroom I go ;) I'll take a test tomorrow and let you all know if I made another baby ;) fingers crossed for another BFP

lmfao... omg. I tested three times, but I got shafted with only 2 babies. Garsh darnit. ::shucks::

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!  You wanna know what's the weirdest????  I only took ONE test and ended up with THREE babies!!!  Maybe it's because I DTD 3 times on vacation?

• imageTwoBumbleBees:

imagemrscalkins:

Well, now I know what you think of me!  At least ...

1.  At least my doctor, (who I later found out is supposed to be a very good and well known doc)  gave me the two dates, along with an explanation!  But I am still glad I switched docs.  Big Smile

2.  I am not cruel to people with whom I may disagree with, or may be "mentally mildly behind".    And would definitely not bother to impersonate one ! 

Enough said..  Take Care.

Must be all the pg hormones...

• OMG Funniest post ever.  You should read all the MUD that was slung over this on the First Tri board.  Hi-Lar-E-Ous 

• Definitely Hormones.. I've got lots of Hormones..

Lightning

• I am laughing so hard I am crying, and just had a wicked contraction. Thanks for the laugh I really needed it today.
  • imagemrskimmieD:

BEST.POST.EVER.

I second that! I've never even lurked here before (b/c I'm not KU) but I was just going thru all the boards and reading a little. I couldn't even speak I was laughing so hard. My DH read this and just said "Wow."

• imagemrskimmieD:

BEST.POST.EVER.

Yes  you just have to love those posts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"