Multiples

F/U to so...I spent the night in the ER

I ended up calling my OB and begging her to let me see the peri before the weekend. I thought about it and would rather have had a better opinion. So He met me at his office since they close early on Friday which was super nice of him. After a bunch of u/s he finally decided to look directly at my cervix. Sure enough we found the problem! Two big polyps on my cervix bleeding like crazy. That was a huge sigh of relief bc it has nothing to do with the babies. He also said my cervix is actually measuring at 3.7...not 3.00. So that is good news also.

Best news of the day...He asked if I wanted to know the sex of each baby. I said ofcourse! It looks like the u/s tech was wrong early on, its a BOY and a GIRL!! Woo hoo!!!

This experience has taught me that I think i'd rather see the MFM from now on, or atleast both. He was very nice and put me at ease. Plus, if there is an emergency, I don't have to get a stupid referral.

IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U to so...I spent the night in the ER

• Wow, so glad things are going better.  A boy and girl, what fun, yay!
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay for good news!!  A boy and girl will be great : )

I agree, our peri put me way more at ease than the OB.

• Loading the player...
  • that's awesome!!  what a great doctor!!! congrats on the boy and girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so happy for you--now you can just relax this weekend and take care of those babies!  A boy and a girl--how fun!  Glad too that it helped you decide about the peri--I have been so happy with my decision to switch all my care to my MFM.  You need to do what you need to do to give yourself peace of mind! 
  • I'm so glad!!!

I had a polyp near my cervix that was discovered at 7.5 weeks when I had a bleeding episode. Once the polyp was removed all bleeding stopped!

congrats on your boy and girl babies!!!

• Yeah!!  Great news and B/G twins....fabulous way to start the weekend.  Good for you insisting on seeing the MFM.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:
  • so glad everyone's ok!
  • Boy/girl twins sound like a lot of fun! Congrats and best of luck.
  • So glad, that is great news!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That is GREAT news!!! ?Very happy to hear that!
  • Yea for relieving news! Glad they were able to pinpoint the problem and that the babies are doing great!! Congrats on Team Pink/Team Blue! How exciting!! Smile

BTW, not sure what the tech mistold you early on, but my peri talso old me differently at first! I went from being told  b/g to g/g...sure glad I waited a few weeks later for confirmation before announcing the news!! Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats on the b/g. glad you saw a peri... what a relief, huh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"