North Carolina Babies

Rash -- please tell it to go away

Ok, I'm trying to stay positive.  It's a few weeks past when the itchy skin rash started with Natalie that drove me absolutely insane at the end of my pg with her and last 2 months post-pg.  But for the last few days, my hands have started getting blotching and starting to itch a little and now today, my arm and belly are starting to itch.

Please tell me this is all in my head and my allergy to being pg (I have no idea what else it is) will not be there when I wake up tomorrow.  Stick out tongue

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Rash -- please tell it to go away

• I saw you mention that on your blog and was hoping it would go away for you.  I hope it doesn't get any worse.  I have a weird skin rash that comes and goes all the time without pregnancy as a factor and I know how horrible it can be.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is it PUPPs? I had a terrible case when I was pregnant (from about 31 weeks on) - my OB said it was the worst case she'd ever seen. It was absolutely MISERABLE!!! She sent me to a dermatologist to hopefully make it manageable. He was able to give me meds for it - it wasn't gone completely, but SO much better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed for you!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBackthePack:
    Is it PUPPs? I had a terrible case when I was pregnant (from about 31 weeks on) - my OB said it was the worst case she'd ever seen. It was absolutely MISERABLE!!! She sent me to a dermatologist to hopefully make it manageable. He was able to give me meds for it - it wasn't gone completely, but SO much better.

I was told it wasn't PUPPs in my case.  That my hormones had just changed and triggered some sort of allergy to something (never pinpointed what it was). 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope it goes away for you quickly!!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"