TTC after 35

update...

Still nothing in the sac and no growth since Monday....so onto a D&C we go. D&C scheduled for Tuesday at 2:15.

THIS SUCKS!!!

(and yes I meant to yell that :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update...

• Girl, this does suck!!!  I'm so, so sorry.  Feel free to yell as much as you want.  We love you, Char.  (((hugs))) 
  • I'm really sorry this didn't work. What is next for you, beyond the D&C?

And yes, this totally sucks, I agree. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagesel*stella:

I'm really sorry this didn't work. What is next for you, beyond the D&C?

And yes, this totally sucks, I agree. 

After the new year I'm thinking we might try IVF again....what really stinks is that we will be completely OOP for this one except for meds....I have maxed out my crappy insurance for "family planning" and it didn't even cover all this IVF.

• ....unless of course we somehow manage to get a miracle BFP before then...if my moldy eggs and DH's crippled sperm can actually find each other the old fashioned way.
  • Oh babydoll I am SO sorry.

Enormous, cross border hugs for you. Why oh why does this have to happen ::shakes fist at reproduction gods::

But you are strong, and you are brave. xxxxxx

• {{{{HUGS}}}}  It does suck sometimes!  I hope things start to go better.  Will be keeping you in my thoughts!!
  • I agree. It sucks, it sucks hardcore.  I'm so sorry.

• Sorry to hear this news.  It does suck, no other way to say it.

Please know that you and your DH are in my thoughts. 

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Go ahead and yell, because life does suck royal donkey balls at times!  It also stinks that you have to wait until Tuesday for your D&C--way to go for your Dr. in prolonging your misery (being completely sarcastic there).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Oh Char, feeling bad for you.  Good luck on Tuesday - hope you get through it okay.  Hugs.
  • Honey, I am so, so sorry.

Ugh.

This all sucks so much. :( 

• CHAR..(yes I meant to yell that too)

I am soo sad for you. I have been thinking of you all day..I agree..nice to wait till Tuesday..poor thing.

However, you are strong and can do this. If you are OOP you will find a way I promise..it is soo worth it. Lets keep hoping for the old fashioned way!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Sorry you have to wait so long for the D&C...hope everything goes well and you are back on track in no time.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • crap, crap, crap.  I'm so sorry Char.  I hope you get KU the old fashioned way. I'll be cheering on your ovaries. (((hugs)))

• what can I say? ?I'm very sorry for all that you're going through and keeping you in my thoughts & wishing you all the best.
  • Oh, Char, it DOES suck.  I'm so sorry.  *hugs*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • QE2QE2 member
    YES, THIS REALLY DOES SUCK!!!!! I'm sorry Char. Sending all of my hugs to you.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Char...I'm so sorry to hear this news.  T&P for you and DH as you go through this difficult time.  Good luck trying the old fashioned way and working out a game plan for your next IVF.
  • So very sorry. I wish all the best to you and your DH.
  • THIS DOES TOTALLY SUCK! (and I meant to yell that too.)

I'm so sorry Char.  Please know I am thinking about you and sending you lots of <<Hugs>>.

• Yell, scream, cry, drink...do whatever you need to do, Char. (((((hugs))))

I'm so sorry.

• I'm so sorry Char.  That royally sucks and blows! 

We are all here for you.  >>hugs<<

• I'm soooo sorry!:(  T&P for you.
  • Oh, Char!  I am so very sorry!  You are in my t&ps!
  • Char, I'm so sorry. (((hugs)))

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• I am so sorry to hear this, I hope the procedure goes smoothly.
  • I'm so sorry...that totally sucks.
  • It sucks bad! I'm so sorry your going through this.
  • So sorry to hear this Char.....
  • I am so sorry for your loss Sad
    Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so so sorry for you! It truly does suck. If you want to talk, PM me.
  • We were away for the weekend, so I'm just seeing this now.  I'm so sorry that you're having to go thru this!!  It absolutely sucks!

I can't remember if I told you about this (i feel like I've been telling a lot of people lately), but there is a version of IVF that's a lot cheaper and has been shown to have better results than normal IVF for women with DOR and poor quality eggs.  I thought that it sounded hokey, but it worked for me...first BFP we've ever gotten and while we're not out of the woods yet, so far, so good.  The problem is that not all RE's know about it yet or do the procedure.  I don't want to bother you if you're not interested, so send me a shout out if you want more details. 

TTC #1,
    IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
    IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
    IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
    IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
    TTC#2
    IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"