Preemies
Options

Are you kidding me?

So I must preface this- my water broke while I was at work when I was 34 weeks, so I flew outta there ASAP that day, and I was supposed to have one more week of work left before I quit.

So my now-former boss calls me today and leaves a VM asking how we were doing etc and for my voicemail password at work since there's messages (which I'm pretty sure are all DH since my phone rings like 2x a day on a busy day for work related stuff).

So I talked with her and told her two numbers that could be the password, since I don't recall which one it was, but I KNOW it was one of those two. She calls me back and leaves another vm saying it was neither.

And to be honest my boss has a hard time creating a word document, so I have no confidence that she entered the password correctly.

Ugh, but really- she's called 3x today about it and I am having a hard time being polite about the matter. I worked about an hour away without traffic in a mental health hospital so there's NO WAY I am driving back over there to retrieve the messages myself. Grrrr. I have more important things (ahem, people) to attend to- I don't really care about company-wide spam-like voicemails that are sitting in my vm.

Re: Are you kidding me?

• Options
    Ugh.  I hate bosses like that.  Is there someone else that's more "technology savvy" that you could have retrieve the messages?  Not that it really takes much skill to retrieve voice mails! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is aggravating.  My job was equally annoying--I had multiple messages on my cell requesting lesson plans and my gradebook when I was still in the hospital and very ill.

I would try contacting another co-worker who might be better with the phone.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Surely, the office manager should have a way to get into any voicemail box when needed.  I wouldn't drive over there either to answer messages.  Stupid.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"