Washington Babies

Re: Need a friend?

• See now if that person was a bumpie, it would make more sense. Stick out tongue
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • You know you created that ad, Ash, and you're just posting it here so that more people will see it!Stick out tongue
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Indifferent

So.  She wants a ride to go out T&Ting with her two kids, then to go back to her place to get her drink on. 

I'm judging this person.  A lot. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• shut up Ashley that is my listingStick out tongue lol
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • That is funny, only in Lynn Hood!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKNemo:
    You know you created that ad, Ash, and you're just posting it here so that more people will see it!Stick out tongue

Ok ok but I AM buyin!!  Just sayin!

• Shut the front door...that is pure awesomeness. I can't stand it! Good find, Ash - that just made my day!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, great judgment...post a public ad saying that you're home alone with two kids all night, planning to wear a slutty costume, and don't mind hosting a drunk stranger.  Hmm.
  • I'm sorry, I will go remove my ad, no sexy pirate for me I guess...;(
  • This ad makes me want to use the term "roll out" more often. 

"Hey Hun, load up Gage and we'll roll out!"

• Wow! There really is people out there like that?
  • I love everything about this thread!  I can't stop laughing!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Hilarious! I do feel sorry for her kids though.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • I'm not sure which part is the funniest (aka saddest):

That she has to advertise for friendship

That she is so sure that her 17 month old with a sugar high and 4 month old will be passed out when she gets home so that she can get drunk.  I don't know about you guys, but my 4 month old wasn't the greatest sleeper.  Hell, my 12 month old isn't!

That's she is going to be a sexy pirate. And if she can pull that outfit off after giving birth 4 months ago, more power to her.  

She thinks trick or treating with a 17 month old and 4 month old sounds fun.  To me, it sounds like torture.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Bwhahaha!!

...Ashely, why were you searching for friends on Craigslist?? Do we need to have more gtg's? Stick out tongue
  • imagetfarabians:
    shut up Ashley that is my listingStick out tongue lol

I totally knew this was you!

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Oh my.  Is it just me or is she looking for more than just a "friend".  Roll away bed indeed.
  • imageAshleyKimberlyn:

This ad makes me want to use the term "roll out" more often. 

Bwahahahahahaha.

And now I have the Ludacris song stuck in my head. "I got my twin glock 40s, cocked back. Me and my homies, so drop that. Rollin on 20s, with the top back. So much money, you can't top that. Roll out!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageLuvBug12683:
    Bwhahaha!!

...Ashely, why were you searching for friends on Craigslist?? Do we need to have more gtg's? Stick out tongue

Nah I was searching "sexy pirate costumes"

LoL I was searching double strollers people!!  

• imageKNemo:
    imageAshleyKimberlyn:

This ad makes me want to use the term "roll out" more often. 

Bwahahahahahaha.

And now I have the Ludacris song stuck in my head. "I got my twin glock 40s, cocked back. Me and my homies, so drop that. Rollin on 20s, with the top back. So much money, you can't top that. Roll out!

This song popped in my head too! haha! I have been laughing about this for a few minutes. Awesome!

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the laugh Ash.  My family and I enjoyed this thread a lot!!!

• She's near me! Yay for making new friends who will buy you booze! ;)
  • Thats a little strange, but mostly it makes me sad for that girl... Its so hard for young moms (18-22) to make and keep friends, and I could imagine that her life is probably pretty lonely.
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • The only correct thing about this ad is....."not everyone hates beer"  Cheers to my fallen pirate hookers!  Roll out!
  • imageAshleyKimberlyn:

imageLuvBug12683:
    Bwhahaha!!

Nah I was searching "sexy pirate costumes"

LoL I was searching double strollers people!!  

I guess you got 'double roller' instead of 'double stroller' then Ash!!! This post it just so wrong in many ways!!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • I think coribecca said it perfectly. But wow, I kinda feel bad for this mom. When you have to resort to posting ads on CL for friends...yikes!
  • how do you think I got so many friends of facebook? Wink (kidding!)
  • imageJas*sGirl:
    The only correct thing about this ad is....."not everyone hates beer"  Cheers to my fallen pirate hookers!  Roll out!

::cheers::  Beer  (I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I was drinking while preggo)

• imagenykola:
    I think coribecca said it perfectly. But wow, I kinda feel bad for this mom. When you have to resort to posting ads on CL for friends...yikes!

Or trolling the internet for a husband....

oh, wait! That's what I did.

But he did not get to spend the night the first date.

• imageAshleyKimberlyn:

imageJas*sGirl:
    The only correct thing about this ad is....."not everyone hates beer"  Cheers to my fallen pirate hookers!  Roll out!

::cheers::  Beer  (I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I was drinking while preggo)

Naw I'm sure the more the merrier! Drinks cheers

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Boo!  I just went to read it to DH and it's ben removed.  Do you think she found a friend already? Stick out tongue
  • imageiHeartHimMore:
    Boo!  I just went to read it to DH and it's ben removed.  Do you think she found a friend already? Stick out tongue

Maybe she's a lurker?

Hey you!  Yeah, you!  You should post on the Seattle Bump, okay?  All the boozy fun with none of the serial killers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"