Washington Babies

Let's see if this works! FF chart

Here's my average chart since July coupled with this cycle's chart.  By now my temps should be falling off but I had a big ol' drop followed by two rising ones today and yesterday (and 2 BFNs both days, too)....could it be?  McJen, Mishquiche, HayHay, blueangel, IrishSapphire, KRose, MrsAmyB and all of you other TTC girls- I would love to have a BFP wave with all of you girls asap. :)  I am sending good mojo to all of you!!

image Visit The Nest!

Re: Let's see if this works! FF chart

• Nice!  Looks like you have a nice dip and rise.  What is your LP?  Mine is 11, so its shorter than most.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Mine is short too; since charting it's been 12, 11 and 12 and today is day 10.  I'm consistent with O on day 13 so I have a fairly short cycle overall; my shorter LP is something that I could see throwing a monkey wrench into things, but who really knows.  I'm glad you think it might look promising!

P.S.  Your little girl is absolutely adorable!

image Visit The Nest!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a late O'er (17-19 usually) and my LP is super consistent at 11.  I have no problem getting pregnant with an 11 day LP, its just the darn male factor infertility that messing us up. Tongue Tied

So, hopefully the short LP wont mess things up for you.

Thanks!  She is more fun every day!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • I am going to find a chart for you.

But in the mean time, a LP of under 10 is considered short. Seeing that you are typically 11 or 12, you are fine.

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • I hope this helps you.

HPT Accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%

TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • In unmedicated cycles, I O around day 21 and my LP lasts only 7 days, on average.  So, you are doing better than I was! :-) 

I'm doing medicated IUI cycles now and I'm O-ing earlier, with the same cycle length.  This last cycle, I used progesterone supplements for the first time and it helped my LP.  I stopped temping 2 cycles ago, but I'd be wondering what's up with your temps this cycle, too.

I'll keep fingers crossed for you!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Thanks for the feedback ladies!  I know the HPTs are probably a little early on my part...DH says not to bother until Sunday at least since I only have 1 left and that's probably CD1 expected.  That's our only day off together though so it'd be nice to get a BFP on a day when I'm not running out the door for a sales call at 8am! :)  It's really nice to have found such a great community of supportive and friendly women...thanks for letting me butt my way in. Wink

image Visit The Nest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"