Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Screw Halloween

Am I the only one that wishes it would just hurry up and pass? I am extra emotional this week and I am not sure if it's PMS, grief catching up to me or the fact I am spending Nolan's first Halloween alone because I couldn't go OOT with DH because of work.

Re: Screw Halloween

• I'm so sorry for your loss. And I agree with you...I could do without most of the holidays on the way.

take care of yourself & hugs

• It's just going to be a string of sucky holidays. I'm so sorry. Keep all the candy for yourself. I've already eaten half of what we had in the house.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am totally over the holiday thing.  I would be very happy if I could sleep through each and every one of the upcoming holidays.
  • imageschen0510:
    I am totally over the holiday thing.  I would be very happy if I could sleep through each and every one of the upcoming holidays.

I totally agree. It is the worse.

Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10
  • I totally wish the holidays would just go away. I wish I could sleep through them or something. I hate this. I have the girls' Halloween costumes in my closet and it is absolutely killing me. But as much as Halloween is killing me I absolutely can't handle the thought of Thanksgiving and Christmas without my kids and husband.

But with the support of you guys I think I just might make it through!

• I can deal with Halloween as long as I don't think too much (It would be second for the first lost but the first "real " Halloween and the first for #2 and #3)  I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving (having trouble feeling thankful) and Christmas ( the whole holiday is about a baby being born)   'Nuf said!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• I am dreading the holidays after haloween.  I was going to have Christmas babies.... this whole holiday season is going to be horrible.
    IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"