1st Trimester

***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

2»

Re: ***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

• Cravings: Chicago style hot dogs, fruit, and salty things (I never salt food, but I do now)

Aversions: getting better but I'm not a fan of Asian food. Chinese sounds so gross.

• Please change my EDD from May 14 to May 15. 

I always crave fruit and pizza.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not usually a very healthy eater but.... 

craving: chili, soup, anything with vinegar, FRUIT, milk, greek salad

aversions: coffee, most sweets and fried foods (I hope this lasts!)

• Craving: APPLES!!!!

Aversion: Meat (Mostly Chicken)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am not having ANY aversions and really haven't...just LOVE pizza right now, and veggies like carrots and celery....love me carbs!
  • QOTD:  Tell us about your latest cravings and aversions! 

No real cravings most of the time.  Just "I have to eat now!"  feelings.  Adversions change almost daily but tomatoes and tomato sauce stay constant.

• Cravings: I stopped to get fast food from arby's last night--it tasted good but didn't feel so good after I ate it!

Aversions: Nothing! I haven't been sick at all- knock on wood!

• Please add me also! Real name Erin bump name elfsgirl08 age 29 edd is may 1 2010

Right now i dont want any food! and i cant stand even the sight f milk or ground beef. and the smell of eggs sends me for a meeting with my new best friend ms toilet!

• Honeycrisp apples and pineapple, but I always eat a lot of those fruits...seems like eating more though lately.

• Cravings: Water (so weird), and salty foods

Aversions: Sweets--especially ice cream

I used to LOVE ice cream. Eat it every day. Now can't stand the thought of it, and I'm almost relieved. No weight gain so far!

• I'm just hungry! Currently enjoying the halloween candy, but it seems nothing is ever as good the second time I try it.
    imageimage

I have been craving cupcakes, specifically bakery icing thats on them.

Aversions, only thing is I still dont like the smell of chicken.

Cravings: none, except I'm wanting a little more steak and hamburgers than usual

Aversions: just about everything. Food I loved before pregnancy seem gross now; ie: walnuts, sugar snap peas, carrots, vegetables, etc.

• I don't really have any cravings, just aversion to food in general.

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers sent my way as well, right now I'm taking it week by week and hoping for a miracle. 

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • QOTD:  Tell us about your latest cravings and aversions:

Aversion: Steak (which is rather unfortunate, because I usually love steak and I work in a steakhouse)

Cravings: Right now, nothing is tasting that great.  I've lost my appetite.

• Hi! Can you please add me to the May Momma's list??

DCM5980 (Danielle)

due date: 5/9 (my b-day!!)

baby #2

cravings: soft serve ice cream, especially vanilla

aversions: candy corn- which I normally love:( ?now just the smell of it makes me sick!!?

• PrincessCCDixon, I'm 21 years old and my baby is due May 14, 2010.

My aversion is super cold ice water.

• Hi May momma's can I be added please.

I'm PrincessCCDixon, I'm 21 years old, this is my 1st child, and my baby is due May 14, 2010.

My craving is super cold ice water and my aversion is chinese food and foods with strong smells.

• I have aversions to most food.Today i want steak abd baked potatoes
  • Any meat I see uncooked....I won't eat....weird.

I will say I have begun to start eat normal things again....like fruit and salad...YUM!  Was gross for many weeks!

• Hey Ladies! Happy Wednesday!

MY DUE DATE HAS CHANGED!

it is no longer 5/19

It is now MAY 23

NavyWife1989 (Lauren) 20

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • I am craving light things like fruit.  Watermelon, grapes, and strawberries mostly.  Also california rolls and dill pickles. Oh, and diet pepsi...I miss it so much.  But I've only had a diet pepsi 3 times I think since I found out. I was drinking 3 to 4 a day before.  My aversions are anything really heavy or greasy.  I can only eat a few bites of meat at a time before it gets nasty.  All of the foods I usually love taste completely different.  It is so weird.
  • Cravings----potatoes, bananas

Aversions----meat  blah!!

• Please add me. klcg Kellie age 31 due 5/16

I've been having aversions to red meat, chicken and seafood

craving baked potatoes this week

• craving.....any form of carbs!

aversions.... peanut butter! I can't even stand the smell...weird.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Craving- Carbs

Aversion- Meat

• I would like to be added to the May Momma's!!

willsmumma, Amy, 28yo, EDD 5/2/2010!! 2nd baby!!

I am loving anything sweet and salty at the moment, but my favorite thing is sliced avocado with balsamic, olive oil and a little salt and pepper!!

Not really having any real aversions.

I had my Nt scan last week and had great results. It was great to see the little bean moving all around. Can't wait the 5 more weeks to see him/her again!! I also got my H1N1 shot last week with no issues. For whats its worth...I was very nervous to get it, but now that I have I am so glad that I did. I had no side effects what so ever...my arm was barely sore!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yesterday I craved Chinese food but today I crave mustard. Foods I just can't stand to eat right now are some of the microwavable meals. For whatever reason the smell turns me off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"