Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Well, I can add one more to teh count...

As of today I have now had: 2 d&c and 8 natural m/c.

It is really hard to stay positive, but I do have my little miracle and I cant wait to hug him after work today!

Re: Well, I can add one more to teh count...

• I am so sorry for your losses.  Do the doctors know what is going on?  This is a great board - everyone here has really helped me get through my m/c and has been a wonderful support.  I hope you find that to be the case for you as well.  ((HUGS))
  • I Have PCOS. And was taking metformin to get pregnant, and stay pregnant with my son. I recently started taking it again and thought maybe things would go a little smother for us, until I had a liver reacion to the meds and had to stop taking them, a day after i ovulated on this cycle.

I have an appointment with my RE on December 9th, and will just try to stay positive til I see him and find out if there are any other possibilities for me.

Thank you for your kind words, and yes this is a great place to vent, get encouragement and hope for the future.

• Loading the player...
  • There are no words...I'm sorry and I'm praying for you and your family.
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• I can't even imagine how awful this must be.  I truly hope you get some answers soon.  No one should have to go through what you have.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Wow, I am so sorry for all the losses. I hope you get some answers.
  • Thank you ladies!

I am down, but not out.

I had one perfect pregnancy and healthy baby, I CAN DO IT AGAIN. The only question in my mind is how long and hard will the road to get there be.

One day at a time.

• I'm so sorry. I've got a high number of losses myself, so I get that part of it. It's like... numbing, isn't it? Sometimes I just sit there, and stare at the wall, and think... "I've lost HOW many?"  Just kicks you in the gut in a whole other way, too.

GL to you... again, so sorry.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • imagesvenksan:

Thank you ladies!

I am down, but not out.

I had one perfect pregnancy and healthy baby, I CAN DO IT AGAIN. The only question in my mind is how long and hard will the road to get there be.

One day at a time.

I am so sorry for all your losses. I love your attitude, it's inspirational. Good luck at your RE appointment. 

Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimage image

Photo courtesy of mrs_b

• Oh my god, I am so, so sorry!!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"