Georgia Babies

Maternity Clothes....need recommendations

Any recommendations regarding where I can find inexpensive maternity clothes.

Maybe a nice consignment store or just any store who normally has great sales on Maternity Clothing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Maternity Clothes....need recommendations

• Kohls was my fav place to shop.  Coupon in hand!
  • I bought the majority at Kohls, but I also bought some at Motherhood and JC Penney.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Motherhood or Old Navy usually have decent sales.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• I got all of my pants at JCPenney.  They carry the Motherhood Maternity line but often have clearance or good sales.

Sometimes you can get some really cute stuff at Target too. That's where I got most of my shirts.

• old navy at the forum in norcross is the store that sells it.  Not all of them have it.  You can sometimes find a good deal at the Gap maternity at Northpoint mall.  Ditto to Khol's and JCPenny
  • The Motherhood in Discover Mills is an outlet store and usually has a ton of clearance.  I bought almost ALL of my stuff there on the clearance racks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got my maternity clothes at Kohl's and Target.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Got most of mine at Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy. Also shopped at Kohl's and Target, but they didn't have much I liked.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • baby gap at lenox and target.  i was in there last week and commented on all of the great maternity clothes they had.  I saw a purple maternity coat that was very cute
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found the best stuff at Gap so far(with coupon's).  Kohl's and Target have a tiny selection (though Target online is much, much better).  Everything at Motherhood just feels cheap too me.

Izzy Maternity has nice stuff, but it is pricey and the return policy is crap.  I like Nordstrom online since they do put stuff on sale pretty often.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ladybugs and lizards in Roswell has a good selection of maternity clothes- I'd say it's the largest selection of all the north fulton consignment shops.

you can google them to get their info.

• Darn you missed the big consignment sales for the fall.  I got some of my clothes from there.  I usually shopped @ Kohl's, Target, and Old Navy (don't know where you live but the Old Navy in Woodstock has a maternity section).  I also shopped @ Tadpoles and Kid 2 Kid in Kennesaw.  I got some stuff @ Motherhood also.  I say hit the consignment sales if you can find them.  There is a website that list the sales but I can't think of the name of it.  Maybe try googleing consignment sales. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I lived in Old Navy and Target (Liz Lange) stuff. Also a few Motherhood and Kohls things.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gap has been my favorite place so far...not everything is cheap, but they have some great sales. I got my one and only pair of maternity jeans from there. I wear them everyday, no lie. haha. 

Also, Found some good stuff in the sale racks at khols and target. There is a Tadpoles kids consignment store that has maternity stuff as well out here in Kennesaw.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • imagesusangilchrist:
    The Motherhood in Discover Mills is an outlet store and usually has a ton of clearance.  I bought almost ALL of my stuff there on the clearance racks.

This and eBay!

• Burlington Coat Factory and I used Craigslist too! I second Kohls also. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"