Cincinnati Babies

Where to go for dinner?

Dh bought me tickets to see Rent tonight at the Aronoff for my birthday and wants to take me to dinner also but I'm really not sure where to go.  We live on the Westside so either Westside or someone near Downtown would be best, any suggestions?  I also don't want to spend a ton of money.

Michelle

Re: Where to go for dinner?

• Nada is right next door and is my absolute favorite restaurant! In fact, I'll be there at 6 with DH and some friends!! They probably don't have reservations available but they can probably accommodate 2 at one of the bars. Otherwise, there is Bootsey's across the street and Cadillac Ranch too!! Have fun:)
  • There is a FAB italian place right across the street. It looks like a hole in the wall from the outside but it is delicious with a great atmosphere. The name is escaping me right now......
  • Loading the player...
  • The Italian place is Trattoria Roma.  It is quite yummy and has a romantic atmosphere.  My only caution is on show nights it can get really crazy.  If you go, go with the expectation that you may wait for a table, for your food, and for your bill.
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I second Nada! yumm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"