Preemies
Options

angelcare monitor: parents' unit q

one of our units has the little tic-toc cherry and the squiggly lines on the right missing lately. don't know why or how to fix it. any suggestions? it was totally random. i'll probably just call and get it replaced but curious if anyone's did this too and if you fixed it. thanks!

Re: angelcare monitor: parents' unit q

• Options
    those are features you can turn on & off, but I can't remember how to do it now. Do you still have the instruction book?
    I'm at work now, but I can see if I can find mine when I get home.
  • Options
    If you press menu, you can then use the up down arrows to scroll through the different settings. You can turn them back on from any handset.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejmartyn:
    If you press menu, you can then use the up down arrows to scroll through the different settings. You can turn them back on from any handset.

Ditto this.  Here's the manual online - https://www.retrevo.com/support/Bebe-Sounds-AC401-2P-manual/id/21593dj988/t/2/

FYI - when your child gets older, don't let them repeatedly pull the base unit off the night table - eventually it stops working (lesson learned the hard way).  :)

• Options

imagejmartyn:

we've done that. they show up on one of the two units so i think its that individual unit for some reason...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"