Houston Babies
Options

****Rayskit***

I am already feeling anxious about the time change...  are you dreading it as much as I am?

Re: ****Rayskit***

• Options
    ugh. yes!! we are just getting things sorted in our house, i.e. Truitt is actually sleeping by himself. i just wish they could leave well enough alone.
  • Options

imagerayskit10:
    ugh. yes!! we are just getting things sorted in our house, i.e. Truitt is actually sleeping by himself. i just wish they could leave well enough alone.

if you don't change, we won't change.. We can just have our own "time zone"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You guys should move to Arizona!
  • Options

I can't remember if we've ever talked about it, but do you guys stagger bedtimes?  I do, mainly because DH gets home so late.  So E. goes down at 7, but S. has been staying up 'til 8:30 lately. 

My plan is to use the time change as an opportunity to push Sarah's bedtime back.  She sleeps in so late now that I can barely get her to school on time. 

If you stagger the kids' bedtimes, what is each child's bedtime and wakeup time?  I'm curious how they differ, especially by age.

• Options
    imageKKMMex:

I can't remember if we've ever talked about it, but do you guys stagger bedtimes?  I do, mainly because DH gets home so late.  So E. goes down at 7, but S. has been staying up 'til 8:30 lately. 

My plan is to use the time change as an opportunity to push Sarah's bedtime back.  She sleeps in so late now that I can barely get her to school on time. 

If you stagger the kids' bedtimes, what is each child's bedtime and wakeup time?  I'm curious how they differ, especially by age.

Calla goes to be at 7:00 and Orion at 7:30.  Calla wakes up between 5:00 and 6:00 and Orion would sleep until 7:00 if we let him.  

Ugh, I'm not worried about the time change for Orion, he could easily stay up another hour.  I am worried about Calla.  We've been trying to keep her up later this week to prepare but she has a meltdown around 7:00.  This morning she was up at 5:40.  Next week that will be 4:40.  Awesome. 

• Options
    imagesavannah11:
    imageKKMMex:

Calla goes to be at 7:00 and Orion at 7:30.  Calla wakes up between 5:00 and 6:00 and Orion would sleep until 7:00 if we let him.  

Ugh, I'm not worried about the time change for Orion, he could easily stay up another hour.  I am worried about Calla.  We've been trying to keep her up later this week to prepare but she has a meltdown around 7:00.  This morning she was up at 5:40.  Next week that will be 4:40.  Awesome. 

Um, do we have the same family?!?  I'm not worried about Sarah either, mainly because I'm looking forward to pushing her bedtime back.  But Elizabeth is another story.  I dread the fact that she'll be waking up an hour earlier next week.  She's awake by 6ish usually.  5 a.m. just isn't sounding good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"