Secondary IF

AW: Halloween Pics

This Year at 14 monthsimage

" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="" title="undefined" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined" /> 

Re: AW: Halloween Pics

• I want to see, but it's just a red x for me. :(  I'm sure she's a cutie pie.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I clicked on the link and she's too cute!  Awwww...

Did you know that links directly to your picasa site?

• Loading the player...
  • Lucky, i have no idea what i am really doing!!!  lol!

I just tried to go in and fix it.  We shall see what happens! 

• I'm so technologically challenged, but I'll tell you how I do it.  I right click my picture in picasa, shutterfly, or whatever you use and hit properties.  I then copy the url link and open tinypic.com.  I create a tinypic url.  Then, I come to my post and click the insert image icon.  I paste in the tinypic url.  The picture should then show up in your post. HTH!
  • I used to be able to do it.  H4more showed us how, and it was an easy way...i am probably missing a step!

I am getting the pic on my screen.  I wonder why i can see it? 

• Maybe it's my computer.  Someone else needs to come in and tell you if they can see it.  lol 

She really is very cute and she looks just like you.

• I hate computers!!!  LOL.  I used to be able to do it the way you are talking about but then i got a mac and there is no right click thing.  I will page h4more and see if she can help me!  It worked once before!

Then i will have to annoy the heck out of everyone and AW something every few days or my senile brain will forget it once again!  LOL 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"