North Carolina Babies
Options

Trader Joe's opening in Raleigh

According to the N&O, Trader Joe's on Wake Forest Road (just inside the Beltline) is opening tomorrow.  It's been in the works for what feels like forever!  I know it will be INSANE for the next few months (and probably forever) but you can't beat the fun that is Trader Joe's!

Address: 3000 Wake Forest Road Raleigh, NC 27609 (same shopping center as Melting Pot)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Trader Joe's opening in Raleigh

• Options
    I'm SO excited. We almost exclusively shopped at TJ's in Cali.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been salivating at the thought of TJ's opening for months.  It's right near my work, so hopefully I can figure out a less busy time to go each week.  Was just gonna post about this yesterday to find it if the opening was, in fact, on schedule.  Yay!
  • Options
    Yup, we are headed there tomorrow!! Doesn't hurt it is right next to Costco, our favorite place to shop. I am already planning to get their pumpkin pancake mix!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!  I've been waiting for them to open forever!  Hurrah to TJ's!
  • Options
    I think I might go on my lunch break today.  It is so close, I am very excited.  I have been watching them get it ready and could see they were stocking so I was just waiting for it to be any day.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAletheaP:
    I'm SO excited. We almost exclusively shopped at TJ's in Cali.

Same with us.  Both when we lived in SoCal and in NYC.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm wondering how close I probably work to some of you ladies, I'm right around the corner from it too :)  I'll probably wait 'til next week to head over, though.
  • Options

imageterpbrideinnc:
    I'm wondering how close I probably work to some of you ladies, I'm right around the corner from it too :)  I'll probably wait 'til next week to head over, though.

I wonder this as well.  I am like walking distance from it.  It sounds like everyone is nearby.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not quite that close. I'm probably 1.5 miles from it, it would be a long walk!
  • Options
    Well, not really super long, just longer than I'd be happy with if I was carrying groceries and trying to fit it in a 30 minute break :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"