Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Mall Musings

DH and I were at the mall yesterday and some random thoughts popped into my head:

1) I love that Subway has Baked Lays, but I wonder why no one ever has Baked Salt & Vinegar chips.  Do they even exist?  If so, I would be searching them out.

2) I wonder if anyone has ever gone BSC on the people who hand out the samples in the food court at the Chinese places - they are relentless and I sometimes just want to take their tray and smack it out of their hand.

So I guess this was more food court than mall.  Anyone else have anything?  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mall Musings

• Options

I would LOVE baked salt& vinegar chips!

I don't have anything mall related, but I did have a random musing this morning that the women who shower/change at the Y here are very self confident.

On women weighs herself in the buff every morning and there are a few that just hang out naked while they're getting ready.  Part of me wishes I was that confident, but the other part is happy that I don't subject strangers to my naked self.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMarcyIam:

2) I wonder if anyone has ever gone BSC on the people who hand out the samples in the food court at the Chinese places - they are relentless and I sometimes just want to take their tray and smack it out of their hand.

I sometimes want to go BSC on the people who sell soap at those little carts in the center of the hallways. They make me despise going to the mall.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"