North Carolina Babies

Bumgenius Clearance

At cottonbabies.com again.  $12 and they come with an insert.

I finally got my moonbeam color, I am so excited!

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bumgenius Clearance

• p.s.  The code diaperswappers got me an extra $2 off :)
  • Thanks for posting! ?We really need more diapers now that I am home full time, it seems like I am washing his full stash every day or other day. ?I am getting some clementine and moonbean :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  I got moonbeam too.  Past times I've ordered diapers they are always out of the new colors.  And thanks for the discount code!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageskirk429:
    Thanks for posting!  We really need more diapers now that I am home full time, it seems like I am washing his full stash every day or other day.  I am getting some clementine and moonbean :)

I think you'll like clementine, it's one of my favs :)

• Nice!  I actually have a complete stash right now, but it's always tempting to get more!  :)  Love it when sales actually coincide with payday!
  • imageECUGirl2004:
    Nice!  I actually have a complete stash right now, but it's always tempting to get more!  :)  Love it when sales actually coincide with payday!

Funny how that works out.  We really don't NEED anymore diapers, but I'm always down to my last ones before I wash, so I decided I could justify 2 more.  I'm sure I can cut $22 out of the budget somewhere this month.

• Darn it!  I gave in and bought two Zinnia ones.  It's been awhile since I bought any new diapers which is my justification!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I actually resisted the urge to buy a crapload and only bought 4. Two clementine (mikey, it is such a cute color!) and two moonbeam. ?I wish they would hurry up and get here, I love new diapers.
  • I wish I had the guts to actually try CD. I am so sick of having to constantly buy diapers. Maybe we'll try it when we decide to have DC #2
  • imagetgallo:
    I wish I had the guts to actually try CD. I am so sick of having to constantly buy diapers. Maybe we'll try it when we decide to have DC #2

I had planned to do it in the beginning and then I just never did, I was so overwhelmed but really no good reason.  We just got a lot of sposies at showers and then I just kept buying them.  I have been longing for some cloth diapers ever since.  I am finally getting to it.  Never too late in my opinion, especially if you can get some good deals.

• imageAngelPack:

imagetgallo:
    I wish I had the guts to actually try CD. I am so sick of having to constantly buy diapers. Maybe we'll try it when we decide to have DC #2

I had planned to do it in the beginning and then I just never did, I was so overwhelmed but really no good reason.  We just got a lot of sposies at showers and then I just kept buying them.  I have been longing for some cloth diapers ever since.  I am finally getting to it.  Never too late in my opinion, especially if you can get some good deals.

It's never too late to start!  We started when Eli was 7 months old and never looked back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"