North Carolina Babies

Elfster Wishlist

So...for the ornament exchange, do we just put what kind of things we like under the wishlist or what? I am new to this. I didn't do the exchange last time since I was freaked out by the address thing.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Elfster Wishlist

• I think once the person has your address, they just go to your house and peek through your window to see what kind of decor you have, then they try to match the ornament to your tastes that way.  ;)  Ha ha, just kidding!

Yep, just give some ideas of what sort of ornaments you like.  If you decorate your tree in a color theme, you can say what colors you prefer.  Basically it's just a place to give the person some ideas of what you might like.

• Yes, you can put things you like/don't like in the wish list. You don't have to put anything in that part if you're open to any kind of ornament!

I have it set up so that addresses are not shown. It will be shown to the person who Elfster draws for you, but that is all. 

You can "test" this by clicking on my name, and on "view full profile." I've added my address, but you should not see it in there. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imageECUGirl2004:

I think once the person has your address, they just go to your house and peek through your window to see what kind of decor you have, then they try to match the ornament to your tastes that way.  ;)  Ha ha, just kidding!

Or this. LOL Wink

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageECUGirl2004:

I think once the person has your address, they just go to your house and peek through your window to see what kind of decor you have, then they try to match the ornament to your tastes that way.  ;)  Ha ha, just kidding!

ECU! Hmm

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • You just give some sort of idea what types of ornaments you would like to have.

For instance last year my person had an Silver aluminum tree so they wanted ornaments to match.

• imageECUGirl2004:

HILARIOUS

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"