Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

If I pm'd you about H1N1...

wfaa just had a story on the clinic....so the word is out!  They apparently have plenty of the vaccine, but I am sure the lines are going to be long now.  Just wanted to give you guys a heads up!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10

Re: If I pm'd you about H1N1...

• Options
    I went in yesterday first thing in the morning and was in and out in 5 minutes.  I'm so glad I have it done!  Thanks for the info.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
  • Options
    Can I get ?PM about the clinic? Thanks!
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJ&Jaggies06:
    I went in yesterday first thing in the morning and was in and out in 5 minutes.  I'm so glad I have it done!  Thanks for the info.

Where did you go? Can I please get the info too?

• Options
    Can I have some information on the clinic as well?  Thanks!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers M/C in Oct. 2009 at 8 weeks M/C in Aug. 2010 at 11.5 weeks Diagnosed with MTHFR Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

You all have pm. :)

apparently, they are getting another shipment today so hopefully they will have plenty.  I am sure the lines will be crazy after the news last night.

• Options
    I came online to tell you thank you.  I went today and did not even have to wait in line, just filled out the paperwork and then got it.  I wouldn't be in such a rush normally (CVS said they should have it at all their minute clinics by the 1st or 2nd week of Nov) but I have been desperately trying to find it before this baby comes which is any day now...so thank you!!!
  • Options
    mrspresley - you are welcome!  I am so glad I could help and so glad you were able to get it!! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the information trizzie!  Unfortunately it is over an hour away for us.  I'll look around here or plan a trip that way.  Thank you.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers M/C in Oct. 2009 at 8 weeks M/C in Aug. 2010 at 11.5 weeks Diagnosed with MTHFR Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    You are welcome!  It wasn't close for us either unfortunately.  DH went this morning before work and there was no wait, so that was the bonus part. :)  Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"