North Carolina Babies

Moving to Greenville

Hi ladies,

I am moving to Greenville in January and am SO excited!! I am from Atlanta but we are settling in North Carolina. Are there any bumpies from there? I'd love to get some advice on the area!!

Thanks!

Re: Moving to Greenville

• I just moved to Wilson last month, it's about 35 minutes from Greenville. I'm not sure anyone on the board is from there. I would repost this on the NC Knot and/or Nest Board - there may be some girls from there in the area! GL with your move!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I am also moving to greenville in Jan. My hubby is in school there and we just had a baby so we are moving up there. It's an o.k. place. There are some big city things about it like shopping and choices of where to eat. But mostly it has a small city feel.
  • Loading the player...
  • I lived there for 3 years, but relocated to Charlotte just over a year ago due to work. We still have a house on the market there =(

Let me know what questions you have about it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I lived in Greenville for almost 8 years before moving away in 2006.  I'd be glad to help you in any way possible.  I just went back to visit a few weeks ago and it's seems the same.  I hope you like purple & gold because you're going to be seeing a lot of it. Good luck! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"