Cobb Hospital ??? — The Bump
Georgia Babies

Cobb Hospital ???

Did any of you deliver at Cobb Wellstar Hospital? If so, please share your experience. Were you happy with that hospital?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cobb Hospital ???

• Hmmm... is this the same as Wellstar Kennestone?  I always get confused- I think there is another Wellstar in Cobb but not sure if they deliver babies there?.  Anyway, I delivered at Kennestone and loved it.  Had a great experience both for myself and with the NICU. 

• Loading the player...
  • Another Kennestone lover with both kids
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i didnt deliver at Wellstar cobb but a close friend of mine did and she loved it.  its a really nice, new hospital.  they have a childrens emergency room.  my pediatrician belongs to this hospital, dr matthews.  we love her and the practice she belongs to
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My SIL did and had a wonderful experience, even with being in labor for 3 days.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I delivered my baby at Cobb Hospital.  It was wonderful.  The nurses were great.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  I had a c-section and the nurses were very helpful.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be happy to answer them.
  • I work @ Cobb Hospital.  I am a dietitian and rarely have to go over to the women's side but it is very nice.  I know some of the nurses and they are great.  It is a Wellstar hospital.  I delivered @ Kennestone only b/c it was closer to my house and I loved the practice I went to.  I would seriously consider delivering @ Cobb if we had another baby.  A friend of mine delivered here and she had a great experience. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Savannahgirl over on BOTB was a L&D nurse there for awhile. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My sister did twice and was totally happy. Their women's center is fairly new. I would have delivered there or at Kennestone if I could have, but my insurance sent me to Northside only. I'm not complaining about that, but I definitely thing the care and experience at Cobb Wellstar was good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards