Georgia Babies

Re: Greener Grass?

• Options
    Umm, NO WAY in the doggie area.  I know its impossible to keep 100 percent germ free, but ewwww....that is just icky to me.  Plus that park has LOTS of great places to shoot pics....I used to work there, so many great areas.  Now if the kid is walking I would be a little more open to it, but for a baby, umm no thanks.
  • Options
    eww. C is still constantly putting his hands in his mouth so the dog area would be out for us. Maybe that photographer did not know it was the dog area?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ewww ewww ewww!!!!!!  Heck no.  I can see it now- Gavin would take his poop painting to a whole new level.  Gross. 

• Options
    Well I've shot in lenox park a lot.  I shoot in the grass and have no problems nor have I ran into any of the issues you have discussed. i look at it like a park and grass. 
  • Options
    It isnt a specified dog area but people bring their dogs to run there because its open AND its a private park.  I dont know of a park i have been to that didnt allow dogs so if you go to any park you run that risk. 
  • Options

I don't think there's a "dog area" at Lenox Park. I think the whole park is open to dogs on leash only (although I have seen some off leash in the lake). they also have the stands with bags. I haven't had a problem with dog poop at all at Lenox. It's the duck/geese poop on the sidewalks and near the lake that is sometimes an issue. But sh!t happens ;), I just check the area I plan to put the kids in first, or put them on the pavement.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    it is over by the phone booth.  i use to run at lp almost every night and this is where the dog groups meet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"