TTC after 35

**crumb1991**

Hi, just wanted to say good luck tomorrow at SGF. That's where we go too. I live in Falls Church but work in Gaithersburg so I've gone to Annandale for a few appts and Rockville for a few appts.

Re: **crumb1991**

• Awww:)  Thanks!  I've been pretty impressed with them so far - everyone's really nice and really understanding and don't seem like they're trying to rush you out the door.  A friend of mine was successful there too, so we're going in with good vibes!  Can't hurt, right!!!???

Wow, Falls Church to Gaithersburg....how's the commute?  We live in Gaithersburg but work in Bethesda so we get 270 south every day.  We wish someone would invent transporters on a daily basis;) 

• I think your impressions of SGF are right... they have everything down to a routine since they see so many people (which is good and bad - I think mainly good).

Commute isn't bad in the morning - usually 1/2 hour (every day I am glad I am not heading south!).  The evenings are more hit or miss... sometimes 1/2 hour and sometimes more like an hour. No rhyme or reason there.

• Loading the player...
  • Boy...we should move to Falls Church!

Well, we've been advised to skip IUI and go straight to IVF with ICSI...pretty much what we suspected.  We're discussing the shared risk program (and how we're going to come up with the $22K).  Luckily it seems that our insurance will cover the IVF meds...so yay for that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"