Multiples

Discounts for Multiples at Target?

Has anyone received a multiples discount at Target? Who do you talk to? I received $400 in gift cards and would like to stretch that out as much as possible for car seats. 

Re: Discounts for Multiples at Target?

• I think I asked once and they said no, then again this was over a year ago so it might be different now.?

Congrats! ?

• I've asked too,b/c I also received Target gc's, and got the same answer as pp :( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was also told no.
    I got a great deal on car seats at BRU by stacking their multiples discount with my registry completion discount plus a 15% off one item coupon and a 20% off one item coupon.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imagemacchiatto:
    I was also told no.
    I got a great deal on car seats at BRU by stacking their multiples discount with my registry completion discount plus a 15% off one item coupon and a 20% off one item coupon.

OKay, that is really good and I am jealous, because we were told they won't combine discounts when we were at BRU getting our infant seats. ?Maybe it depends which store you go to???

• imagekelliwill:

imagemacchiatto:
    I was also told no.

OKay, that is really good and I am jealous, because we were told they won't combine discounts when we were at BRU getting our infant seats. ?Maybe it depends which store you go to???

?

Really? You need to look for a newbie worker. I got 10% multiple discount plus and a 15% on each car seats at BRU ?

• imagekelliwill:

imagemacchiatto:
    I was also told no.

OKay, that is really good and I am jealous, because we were told they won't combine discounts when we were at BRU getting our infant seats.  Maybe it depends which store you go to?? 

BRU lets me stack the discounts all the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"