North Carolina Babies

Anyone know of any jobs in this field?

I only ask here because it seems like some of you would have some information about jobs in this line of work.  I know someone looking for something with an undergrad in Biology.  A lot of those types of jobs want a graduate degree and higher so I am just wondering if anyone knows of an entry level position in this field?

If you don't want to post here you can email me at nestie.angelpack @ gmail.com.  I know this is a long shot but you never know.  TIA.

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone know of any jobs in this field?

• Has the person thought of pharmacy technician?  I know that many raleigh stores have holes (including mine!!). 
  • What are they looking to do? If they want to work in a lab they should be looking at local universities along with Bio tech. Before having DD I was a lab tech in the biology department at UNC. I will say jobs are somewhat hard to find but they could look at the people in the department and contact people who are doing research they are interested in. They aren't the best paying jobs either...

• Loading the player...
  • imageAKH307:
    Has the person thought of pharmacy technician?  I know that many raleigh stores have holes (including mine!!). 

I don't think he had thought of that as an option.  I will have to mention that because I bet he would be interested in something like that.

sms- thanks for the suggestion with universities.  I will be sure to mention that as well.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"