Georgia Babies

Cobb Hospital ???

Did any of you deliver at Cobb Wellstar Hospital? If so, please share your experience. Were you happy with that hospital?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cobb Hospital ???

• Hmmm... is this the same as Wellstar Kennestone?  I always get confused- I think there is another Wellstar in Cobb but not sure if they deliver babies there?.  Anyway, I delivered at Kennestone and loved it.  Had a great experience both for myself and with the NICU. 

• Another Kennestone lover with both kids
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i didnt deliver at Wellstar cobb but a close friend of mine did and she loved it.  its a really nice, new hospital.  they have a childrens emergency room.  my pediatrician belongs to this hospital, dr matthews.  we love her and the practice she belongs to
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My SIL did and had a wonderful experience, even with being in labor for 3 days.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I delivered my baby at Cobb Hospital.  It was wonderful.  The nurses were great.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  I had a c-section and the nurses were very helpful.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll be happy to answer them.
  • I work @ Cobb Hospital.  I am a dietitian and rarely have to go over to the women's side but it is very nice.  I know some of the nurses and they are great.  It is a Wellstar hospital.  I delivered @ Kennestone only b/c it was closer to my house and I loved the practice I went to.  I would seriously consider delivering @ Cobb if we had another baby.  A friend of mine delivered here and she had a great experience. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Savannahgirl over on BOTB was a L&D nurse there for awhile. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My sister did twice and was totally happy. Their women's center is fairly new. I would have delivered there or at Kennestone if I could have, but my insurance sent me to Northside only. I'm not complaining about that, but I definitely thing the care and experience at Cobb Wellstar was good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"