TTC after 35
Options

What's on your Christmas List?

I know it's early but I'm already getting asked what I want for Christmas and so I thought I'd cheat and copy from some of you.

So whatcha want?

My list so far consists of an organzier for my trunk, and some UGG shoes/boots

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's on your Christmas List?

• Options

ugh, me too.  I have very few ideas. 

photoshop

a new lens for my camera

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Options

A watch, some boots, new running shoes. I find the older I get, the more practical I become. Kinda boring but fun Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    a netbook and a iphone...some new work clothes, a new diamond ring (upgrade), new shoes.  I think that should suffice for now.  
  • Options

Hi, Mexine!

From DH, I'd like our gift to each other to be a nice trip somewhere. Plus we fill stockings for each other. Last year I asked for a new spatula and measuring cups....but I have no idea what I'd like this year!  He is easy: Mixed nuts, dark chocolate, and chewing gum. :)

From my friends....I am a big fan of girlie soaps. Movie tickets work, too!

From my family....lots of us have started making gifts for each other. Usually of the food variety. I like this tradition, because making things is fun for us. And it means I don't have to deal with the crowded stores...

• Options
    Call me crazy but all I want is a fertilized egg, growing safe and snug in my plush uterine lining.  Smile
  • Options

imagemomagain2009:
    Call me crazy but all I want is a fertilized egg, growing safe and snug in my plush uterine lining.  Smile

I was gonna say a BFP but this!  

• Options

Other than a BFP..I want Uggs, an Ipod, clothes, a new TV for our bedroom, a new comforter set for the guest bedroom, a nice stainless steel 12" skillet, kitchen aid mixer,  I could go on.

Admittedly, I don't need the kitchen aid mixer and would probably rarely, if ever, use it but I want one d@mnit.

• Options
    imageBirdieBrd:

Other than a BFP..I want Uggs, an Ipod, clothes, a new TV for our bedroom, a new comforter set for the guest bedroom, a nice stainless steel 12" skillet, kitchen aid mixer,  I could go on.

Admittedly, I don't need the kitchen aid mixer and would probably rarely, if ever, use it but I want one d@mnit.

I use my Kitchen Aid mixer all the time!!!  At least once or twice a week.

• Options
    DH and I are going to St. Augustine as our gift to each other and I can't wait!!  I really need clothes.  And I would love a new area rug for our family room.  A blue tooth for my cell phone.  These beautiful bangles that I found in Smithsonian magazine.  And if someone wants to take care of the brakes on my car I wouldn't say no :)
  • Options
    imagemomagain2009:
    imageBirdieBrd:

I rarely bake (I leave it to my MIL) and when I do (which is 2 times a year) it's boxed crap that I don't really need a kitchen aid mixer.  But I want one!!!! 

• Options

My actual Christmas list, hmm... ?well this is kind of boring but we're planning to upgrade to HDTV around Christmas & get a lcd tv, and that all costs so much that I think that'll be our Christmases and birthdays. ?(DH's birthday is late Nov., mine is late Dec.)

I'm turning 40 on New Year's Eve & we're going to Santa Barbara for the weekend with the pugs--staying at a dog-friendly hotel with an ocean view, so I'm mostly excited about that little getaway. ??

• Options
    imagemomagain2009:
    imageBirdieBrd:

Yeah, you'd use it more than you think you would. 

• Options
    I want some Amazon.com credit so I can keep loading up my Kindle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"