TTC after 35

day 3 b/w results + HSG + u/s

Well, my CD3 b/w came back:

FSH 7.1         --she said they like to see it under 10

estrogen  39   --they like to see less than 50

AMH  0.8        --they like to see it at 1 or higher but she said they don't have a strict guideline on this (not her exact words, but it sounds like they aren't worried about it). 

I had my baseline u/s today and HSG.The u/s tech said everything looked great and measured out the follies on both sides.

The HSG showed tubes clear, however, when the dye emptied out into my pelvic cavity, it sort of stayed in an oval shape on both sides. She had me get up and move around, go to restroom and then took another pic, which showed the dye draining as it should. She had asked me if I ever had a pelvic infection or endo. I said not that I know of, but I had discussed possible endo w/my RE on the first visit. She mentioned that sometimes the dye will stick to areas where there are issues/adhesions.

Anyone else have this experience or heard of this?

Re: day 3 b/w results + HSG + u/s

• No experience with the dye draining...but your numbers look good!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks - SA is next tomorrow for DH. We shall see...
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm, never heard of that!  Good numbers though - I would kill for a FSH in the 7 range!

• I agree with Char your numbers look good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QE2QE2 member
    Sorry, no experience with endo, but your numbers are great. Girls in their 20's should be jealous!!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQE2:
    Sorry, no experience with endo, but your numbers are great. Girls in their 20's should be jealous!!

Wow, sounds like it is a good number then. I was thinking, well if they like to see it <10, 7.1 is not too far from that. But, I guess I am in the clear for that part. I know it can change at any time though. It's funny, because I don't think of myself as being 38. I don't feel 38 (well, except for after too much vino). 

A few more tests left to go, and hopefully we know what we are looking at.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"