High-Risk Pregnancy

35/35:Blessed to have made it this far!

Wow I'm 35 weeks along & I've got 35 days till my due date!

I am so Blessed that I have been able to make it this far, I've been on Strict Bed Rest since 22 weeks for an IC/PTL, then while on BR I developed High BP & GD, I got the Steroid shots at 24 week, started weekly P17 shots (at 22 week-35 weeks), & the on Procardia (31 weeks-35 weeks) for BP & Contractions. I've been hospitalized 3 times for PTL,& been having contractions since 31 weeks every 5min.

But as of my 35 week apt, I'm 3cm Dilated 100% Effaced, I was taken off of Bed Rest & they stopped the Procardia & P17 shots. My OB sent a note to the rest of the practice that she is 90% sure I will deliver by Sunday. I'm a little worried about delivering soon, but after weekly growth u/s, & my amino. LO lungs are mature & he is weighing in at 5lbs.

So for all of you ladies that are new to the board, Listen to your doctors. I almost lost my LO & after 13 weeks of Strict Bed Rest it is all worth it To have healthy LO's. I wish all of you ladies the best & will keep all of you in my prayers. Fell free to PM me if you ever have any questions.

Re: 35/35:Blessed to have made it this far!

• Good luck to you and congratulations for making it so far!  I wish you a healthy delivery and I am sure you are looking forward to holding and cuddling with your new baby boy!  Best wishes!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

• Congrats and best wishes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thats wonderful! Hopefully you'll go another week. Best of luck to you. I know a few moms who had their babies earlier & all are doing well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!  I made my 35/35 yesterday and like yourself was elated.  It's a great feeling.  So happy for you!  On to full term for both of us!
  • Congratulations on making it to 35 weeks! Glad to hear that your babys lungs are mature enough if  you end up delivering soon(which it sounds like you will) I glad you survied the bed rest and now its going to be all worth it whne you get to hold you little one in your arms! This gives me so much hope as I am on bedrest also but modified I have been on bd for a few weeks now and just have diagnosed with Gd also. Good Luck and Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"