TTC after 35

I think it's my duty..

Re: I think it's my duty..

• Seriously though...isn't that borderline criminal?
  • Loading the player...
  • She has a screw loose.  And yes, that is criminal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And then she said . . .

"Maybe I can just ass something to the wine that will make them puke... "

Freudian slip??  She's consumed with putting human waste in that wine!

It is criminal.  I worked in a restaurant and some waitresses actually had to be told that it was indeed a crime.  Rumor was that it actually happened.  Never drank any more tea on that waitresses shift!

• What an effin idiot
  • All I can say is....OH MY...she definitely has a screw loose.
  • I can't believe that someone would actually consider doing this.  Nasty!
    dx: Fragile X Syndrome
  • Ummm there's so much stuff to comment about in that post.

1. Box wine?  OMG LOL at least have the decency to serve good wine.

2. She's know it's wrong but is still getting opinions on it whether it's wrong? Tongue Tied ???

3. Serving wine at an establishment that is not licensed to serve wine is illegal (not sure if I worded that right) at least where I live. I learned this the disappointing way when I went to my salon expecting to be handed a nice glass of champagne  and was told they couldn't per local police.  Crying

4. If she chooses to do something completely disgusting I hope she gets fired.

5. She's trying to get pregnant?!?!?!?!  

• All I can say is WOW and OMG!

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh my!!!!  I wonder what kind of hair cuts they're giving if they're all liquored up!?!?!
  • Wow, just wow!

Thanks for directly my attention to this post.  Got some good laughs out of it.

• Okay.  Seriously.  It's scary that there are people who think like this.  Thank you for directing us to this very entertaining, yet horrifying, post.
  • OMG she came back to defend it, hours later.

Do you girls remember FutureBabyMama? She has the BEST comment. lol.

• Okay this did give me a laugh even though it is totally demented.

Cathy - I like your response about the poo-laced burgers!

• Now I only read the first page of responses..time is precious but..

1. Criminal

2. Disgusting

3. Has no one thought that the co-workers could be fired for drinking on the job..I mean if they are taking it are they drinking it??? or could there be a closet alcoholic in the business who is drinking the wine in a bottle of gatorade or something..

I will read the remainder later

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • good answer Cat!

I don't get some people - seriously, what a pig Surprise

• LOL, "don't come after my box of wine!"

Yikes...?

• QE2QE2 member
    It's gone, I missed the fun! Damn my friend, dinner, and her 2 bottles of wine :)
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQE2:
    It's gone, I missed the fun! Damn my friend, dinner, and her 2 bottles of wine :)

Yes indeed, she DD'd it. Sorry you missed it, hiliarity at it's best!

• insanity!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"