North Carolina Babies
Options

Ornament Exchange..sign up here.

So, I guess we need to get moving on the ornament exchange?

If you're interested in participating, please email me at nestieornamentexchange@yahoo.com, with your first & last name, screen name, and email address. 

I'll enter everyone's info into Elfster as I get emails, and you'll get an email which you must RSVP to. You can then go in and update your info, including your address, etc. You will need to RSVP by Friday, November 20th.

I will have the Elfster system draw names on Sunday, November 22, and we'll make the deadline for sending your ornament Saturday, December 12. Sound good?

More details to follow as we get closer. For now, please just email me your info so I can get the system set up, and watch your inbox for the RSVP email from Elfster.  

Remember you'll need to meet the non-creepo requirement in order to participate, since this involves sharing your home address:

-You need to have at least one Nestie/Bumpie who has met you in person, and who is willing to vouch for you that you're not a creepo. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Ornament Exchange..sign up here.

• Options

Another reminder:

It was decided by a poll of the board that the baby board would have a separate exchange from the NC Nestie board. For those of who who want to exchange with the Nesties and the Baby Board, you'll need to participate in both exchanges (slhall is handling the Nestie one). 

• Options
    I just emailed you! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To make a wish list you need to make an account, which asks for your address, which I don't want to put on there. Just an FYI.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    To make a wish list you need to make an account, which asks for your address, which I don't want to put on there. Just an FYI.

You do have to put your address on there though, in order to participate. No one should be able to see your address except for who eventually gets your name. 

• Options
    imageMrsHughesNC:

imagedbertagni:

You do have to put your address on there though, in order to participate. No one should be able to see your address except for who eventually gets your name. 

DItto - that is the way we set it up last year.  The only person that could see your address is the person who draws your name. 

• Options
    OK, so you are supposed to put your address in yourself? That is where I was confused and didn't know what to do, so I didn't do it. I will go back and update the info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    OK, so you are supposed to put your address in yourself? That is where I was confused and didn't know what to do, so I didn't do it. I will go back and update the info.

Yes, I'm just setting up names & email addresses. You put your mailing address in the "profile" tab.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"