High-Risk Pregnancy

Vent- Possible TMI-

Hey Ladies- I have been struggling with diahrrea for quite sometime now, the doctors have done stool samples and everything comes back neg...which is good, but also frustrating, becuase I don't knwo what it is causing it!  I have asked my doctor is it is becuase I was dig with GD, and she is no...she is totally stumped, and said to be honest with you i have never seen this in a pregnant woman, ususally i have woman who can't go...well I am just the other way!  UGH!  I eat and about 20-30 mins later bam...everything I ate is going right through me!

Has anyone had any experience with this, or have any ideas!?  I Have been hosp once for dehyration, so I am doing my best to keep drinking!  UGH any ideas you have would be appriecated!

thanks for letting me vent!

Re: Vent- Possible TMI-

• Not sure what that is. Do you take any medication for your GD or just diet? I know that metformin can cause diareha. Could it be something else? Do you think it might be anxiety? IBS? See if you can see a gastronenterologist to rule out something not related to the pregnancy or GD.

Good luck. I can't imagine that being any fun. I'll also say that I was not one of those women who couldn't go. I went all the time. I also had diareha but I suffer from anxiety so that explained it for me. Again good luck.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"