Blended Families

Roll call - anybody here?

I am bored right now.  Anybody got any news, doesn't have to be BF related.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Roll call - anybody here?

• I'm here.

Nothing to really say though, other than Hi.

• I'm here - nothing but me being very hungry this morning.  Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • I just got here. I went to the dentist and I hav three cavities...ugh.  Going to my first RE appt tomorrow, Very excited about that.
  • Hi Karma and Flo

Simplegirl what an RE appointment?

• I'm here, working (from home) and watching the snow fall.  We have somewhere above 2 feet already.

PHOTOS REMOVED

• I'm here, not much going on today though, pretty quiet in my world.
  • Reproductive Endocrinologist. DH and I are having problems TTC and I had issues in the past. So this is the next step
  • Simple...Good luck at the RE.  If you ever have any questions, I was a t-ttc expert.  :-)
  • imagesimplegirl226:
    Reproductive Endocrinologist. DH and I are having problems TTC and I had issues in the past. So this is the next step

Sorry to hear that, that sucks!.  I hope it all works out, i'll put you in my prayers. 

Hi everyone else Smile

• I'm here, sort of.

I'm currently working on 3 assignments simultaniously, so I'm on and off.

If anyone who is bored wants to help me write some of my papers, or fill out my Grad School applications, I'd be more than happy to let one or all of them go. 

Currently up for grabs:
    Internal Migration in the U.K. in the 19th century
    Human Rights & Polygamy in North America
    Marginalized Women & Access to Public Health in the Interwar Period in Ontario

• Here! Just peeked in....

• I"m here.  Got banned for yesterday's insight.

Mod's are douchey.  I can say that here because ours is never around, LOL

• I am here. I just got the H1N1 vaccine. That's my news of the day.

Oh, I am soo excited for this weekend. SO is getting a good chunk of change in his paycheck this week and KMart is having a HUGE sale on baby things!! I can't wait!!!! 

~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • imagemhwood:

I'm here, sort of.

I'm currently working on 3 assignments simultaniously, so I'm on and off.

If anyone who is bored wants to help me write some of my papers, or fill out my Grad School applications, I'd be more than happy to let one or all of them go. 

Currently up for grabs:
    Internal Migration in the U.K. in the 19th century
    Human Rights & Polygamy in North America
    Marginalized Women & Access to Public Health in the Interwar Period in Ontario

mhwood assuming you've been studying for these assignments, do your books of choice include Ireland as part of the UK for any of the 19th century?

ETA:  Ireland as in the Republic, obviously they include Northern Ireland.

• imageYuppy:

I"m here.  Got banned for yesterday's insight.

Mod's are douchey.  I can say that here because ours is never around, LOL

You got banned, for what?  Seconnd thought maybe you should not repeat it!!!

• Here. The whole family just got our flu/H1N1 shots this morning. I didn't wan't to do it but DH wanted the kids to so I only did it because I'm pregnant & wanted the baby to be protected when she gets here. I wont be doing it again.

I don't get the flu and have only had it 2x my whole life and once was right after I got the flu shot!

• I really just used U.K. as an identifier.

I was only going to look at migration from Scotland to Ireland, England and Canada, then my professor said that I should open it up to anyone in Scotland, England and Ireland who move about within these different countries because of how large the paper is (30 pages).

• I'm in and out.  Shared my big news yesterday, not much new since then. Except that I am ready for this baby to COME OUT!  I'm still at work and getting pretty uncomfortable.  Hoping we get to move this weekend and then he can come out any time.
  • I'm here.  Boys are out of school for a fall break and I'm about to take them to a kids CSI presentation.

No news on the BM/adoption decision.  She did text me a few nights ago to let me know that her rehab clinic is having a holiday party in Dec and she wants the boys to go to it.  We had told her she could have some time with them during a day of their Christmas break provided she could leave the clinic and meet us somewhere.  Oh, and the party is during the week, a week before their holiday break from school, and she's 7+ hours away.  So, she's still cuckoo, I think.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • I'm here.  No news, just hoping no one is sick for Halloween!
  • My neice was born this morning! I didn't much appreciate the phone call at 2 am, but we're still excited!
  • I'm here briefly.  Someone got banned yesterday?  That cracks me up since we never see our 'moderator'. 
  • I have nothing exciting to report for today. I'm looking forward to going to some Halloween parties this weekend!
  • imageMrs.Astros_Fan:
    I'm here briefly.  Someone got banned yesterday?  That cracks me up since we never see our 'moderator'. 

Poor, poor Michael_Hunter got banned.  Apparently Jody39494kids is a BFF of a Mod

• imageYuppy:

imageMrs.Astros_Fan:
    I'm here briefly.  Someone got banned yesterday?  That cracks me up since we never see our 'moderator'. 

Poor, poor Michael_Hunter got banned.  Apparently Jody39494kids is a BFF of a Mod

She has a lot of supporters from her 1'st round on SAIF. 

• imageYuppy:

imageMrs.Astros_Fan:

What?!  But I LUUURRRVVVEEE Michael_Hunter!!!  Jodywhatsherface made my head hurt with all those marriages/kids!  I'm glad Michael had a back-up sn.

• I'm around here and there during nap times. Not too much going on. Just waiting for the day to end so I can take my sweet dog to the vet. She's been on a hunger strike for 3 days now. After chatting on the pets board it may be just because she's decided she doesn't like her food anymore.

As for the bannings, that's lame, seriously. However, what do the mods do around here exactly? I thought they just report to the Nest_gods and the nest_gods were the only ones who handle bans, etc.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"