Blended Families
Options

I'm bored. What candy are you giving out?

We have Snickers, M & M's, Penut Butter Cups, Hershey's, and Runts.

I'm trying to decide if we need additional candy or not.  We usually get a steady stream of kids. 

How about you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm bored. What candy are you giving out?

• Options

Sorry to say but Hershey's sucks, it tastes like plastic.  Cadbury's now that is good chocolate.

I am going to a fancy dress that night so I won't be home to hand out candy.

• Options
    I can agree with you are Hershey's now that you point that out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What are Scentsy samples?
  • Options

I don't like when adults put things for adults in kids treat bags.

On a personal note though, that does sounds interesting.  I will have to look into that.  I love candles and stopped using them when Jacob became mobile.

ETA: I really have an issue with teh prayer cards that people put in the kids bags.  I guess a sample really isn't that big of a deal.  Sorry!

• Options

We usually have a good turnout in our neighborhood. I am giving out an assortment of Kit Kats, Reese's PB cups, Whoppers, Hersheys, and almond joys.

Follow Me on Pinterest

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Did you get any business from putting the cards in the kids bags? 
  • Options

Interesting.  What ever brings you business when the economy is so awful can't be a bad thing.  Good luck. 

• Options

yeah, we're bums... we don't give out treats-typically not home at the time the town declares it's trick or treat night...

This year, we're taking the skids out in our neighborhood.

I did do 3 goodie boxes for our nephew, nieces who are away at college-put some of those candy bracelets, gummy lips, and other chocolates in there-yes, Hershey, but I'm also about 1 hr away from Hershey, so...

And Marshmallow Peeps! They're made in our town.

• Options

We went camping last weekend at a state park that did trick or treating and we gave out sweet tarts, mini candy bars, assorted bubble gum, twizzlers and sour patch kids.

We will most likely not be giving anything out on Halloween. Since it's the weekend that skids are with BM and DD is with her BF we are more than likely going to go along with my sister & brother and take the nieces and nephews trick or treating.

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Options

My DH and I moved in with my parents (GAH!) I've posted about our situation before.  Anywho, the house is the neighborhood I grew up in, it's a HUGE neighborhood, but the last five years they've gotten 1-5 kids.  No idea what that's all about!  I don't think they buy candy anymore.

DH and I are going to my best friend's house in the middle of the woods (me, DH, bff, her bf and another friend of ours) We're each picking a scary movie and bringing the booze of choice.  So my answer would be 30 Days of Night and Stoli Vodka. Stick out tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCurlyQ284:

My DH and I moved in with my parents (GAH!) I've posted about our situation before.  Anywho, the house is the neighborhood I grew up in, it's a HUGE neighborhood, but the last five years they've gotten 1-5 kids.  No idea what that's all about!  I don't think they buy candy anymore.

DH and I are going to my best friend's house in the middle of the woods (me, DH, bff, her bf and another friend of ours) We're each picking a scary movie and bringing the booze of choice.  So my answer would be 30 Days of Night and Stoli Vodka. Stick out tongue

That sounds fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"