Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do you know anyone that has been on a reality show?

Went to school together or related etc?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you know anyone that has been on a reality show?

• not but i lived next to the real world Boston when it was taped there.

so annoying. they were always taping on the T and the restaurants.. PITA and it was so scripted.. they were always doing re-takes.

• Forgot to add mine.  I went to HS with a girl that was on that Real Gilligan's Island show.  I never watched it, so I don't know what it's all about.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH's college room who was also a groomsmen in our wedding, Dan, was on Big Brother. He actually won too! We were so psyched for him!

• My BF's sister was on America's Next Top Model like 2 seasons ago. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Collin 7.26.09   Sarah 6.18.11   Sammy 5.30.13
  • Um... a guy that won alot of money on Who Wants to be a Millionare?? Does that count?
  • A few friends have been on the Real Housewives of Orange County, but only by association and I run into the actual "housewives" (if you can call them that) or their kids at the nail salon, Target, the bank you name it.
  • imageMelissaM9:

DH's college room who was also a groomsmen in our wedding, Dan, was on Big Brother. He actually won too! We were so psyched for him!

I heart Dan...he was awesome.  I can't believe you know him!! 

• Cameron on the Real World afew years ago...Baily Hanks she won the legally blonde broadway thing

• this is really weird, but when i was in 9th grade, mtv did a reality show about my high school, filming 7 different "types" of students on different themes. it was a wealthy community. i think it only aired on satellite tv, but we watched some of the episodes on video in class sometimes.
  • Not a reality show, but I went to church with someone who was on Who Wants to be a Millionaire back when it was popular (he didn't make it to the hot seat).

He later went on to have sextuplets.  

• imageSoOn2bEbLaNk:
    imageMelissaM9:

DH's college room who was also a groomsmen in our wedding, Dan, was on Big Brother. He actually won too! We were so psyched for him!

I heart Dan...he was awesome.  I can't believe you know him!! 

We were so excited for him! He did such a good job! We honestly could not believe it when he actually won but were obviously so happy for him. Smile

• Thought of another, kind of...there was a show on Lifetime or something about girls in a high school-High School Confidential.  They taped that at once of the high school's in the district I teach in. 
  • I know a guy who was on Blind Date, he's a tool...and uses it as a pick-up line.  My brother's ex-gf's brother was on Deal or No Deal...But I don't think that counts as reality.
  • I was in drama class with some desperate wanna-be actors who went on Jerry Springer and pretended to be gay and lesbian.
  • DH knows Bernie from Biggest Loser (he was the at home winner a few seasons ago). i've only met him once.

Little Dude - Connor Michael 6/8/09
    Angel Face - Mya Brynn 12/9/11
    imageimage
  • I met Kenny Santucci from Real World/Road Rules Challenge(s)
  • imagekellyperk85:
    I met Kenny Santucci from Real World/Road Rules Challenge(s)

WHat was he like IRL?  He seems like such a d*bag on the show.  I heart the RW/RR ChallengesEmbarrassed

• My sister and my boyfriend know that hooker that was on Daisy of Love. Not Daisy, but when she had the guys ex-girlfriends come in - that guy Sinister's ex (Ashley). Him and Chichi are from Chicago...

Oh and two years ago I saw the girl from Rock of Love (season 2 winner) snorting coke and dancing on the bar at Crobar...klassy.

• Yup.  One of my friends was on two episodes of the Real Word, the one that was in Southern Cali.
    Big Brother Joey born 6/30/09 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I knew a guy that was a "temptor" on Temptation Island.
  • I got hit on by Brad from Real World (San Diego I think) at a little bar here while out for a friends bachelorette party a few years back.  He was from Chicago and up for a Packers/Bears game.  He was actually pretty nice, but his friends were douches.
  • imageSAMANTHAGP:

My sister and my boyfriend know that hooker that was on Daisy of Love. Not Daisy, but when she had the guys ex-girlfriends come in - that guy Sinister's ex (Ashley). Him and Chichi are from Chicago...

Oh and two years ago I saw the girl from Rock of Love (season 2 winner) snorting coke and dancing on the bar at Crobar...klassy.

Wait!  Wasn't she the one that actually seemed normal?!  I can't remember her name...

Lol...I don't really watch much reality TV, but the few I do keep getting talked about so I am intrigued!  I loved the 1st two ROLs (likea bad trainwreck).

• Forgot about this one...a girl I went to high school with was on Room Raiders while she was in college.  They found hemorrhoid cream on her night stand and a refrigerator stocked with whipped cream.
  • i knew someone on beauty and the geek (or whatever it was called)

funny thing about it - he got laid all.the.time in college.

• I've known two girls from the Bachelor. The first one was named Heather from Texas. She was the crazy one on season 2 or 3. Then there was this girl w/ blonde hair named Susan on one season probably 2-3 years ago. She was the annoying blonde that always held hands with the other blonde. I think she was on Andy's season. She got booted pretty fast. We went to hs together. She worked at a tanning salon, but on the show they put that she was a "store owner". Umm bullshitt. It was a dark tan store. lol
  • imageJust J:

imagekellyperk85:
    I met Kenny Santucci from Real World/Road Rules Challenge(s)

WHat was he like IRL?  He seems like such a d*bag on the show.  I heart the RW/RR ChallengesEmbarrassed

i, too, am embarrassed to say that i LOVE the challenges.  I think Kenny seems like the biggest a-hole EVER.  and please tell me....WHAT.IN.THE.HELL.IS.WRONG.WITH.TONYA???????

• Joey from Real World Cancun (the band guy) is from my area.
  • TOTALLY forgot about his one. A lady whom is a friend of mine's (yes she is liek my monter's age) son is best friends and buisness partners with Brad Womack from the bachelor. He comes to visit her all the time. 
  • imageJust J:
    imageSAMANTHAGP:

My sister and my boyfriend know that hooker that was on Daisy of Love. Not Daisy, but when she had the guys ex-girlfriends come in - that guy Sinister's ex (Ashley). Him and Chichi are from Chicago...

Wait!  Wasn't she the one that actually seemed normal?!  I can't remember her name...

Lol...I don't really watch much reality TV, but the few I do keep getting talked about so I am intrigued!  I loved the 1st two ROLs (likea bad trainwreck).

I know! Amber I think it was her name....she seemed very normal, but she must have picked up some habits from Brett lol...

She was out of control...oh and I met the winner from the first season, she bartended at LEVEL in chicago (back in the day lol)...they were both so short, so he must be small too!

• One of the Beauty and the Geek guys was in my friends wedding several years ago. Another friend of mine was saying how he was his favorite so I made him come over and take a picture with her LOL. She was so embarassed but he was totally flattered.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageJust J:
    imageSAMANTHAGP:

Wasn't her name Amber?  She was like "older" then the rest of the girls I think?  I could be wrong.

• Yes. A friends' sister and a former dance classmate of mine was on America's Next Action Star. She was slated to win, i.e the directr wanted her to win but she wasn't drama so the producers "voted" her off at the end.

I also had a former friend on the Bachelor, the one with the winery dude. She was kicked off the first night and made a fool of herself by swearing and acting like a jealous baby. Funny thing is she was dating her agent at the time so obviously it was just for show.

She was also on an episode of Wedding Altered, marrying said agent;. It was so damn funny and so "dramatic". Neither of those shows or a nude stint in a Paris Hilton movie, nor an Imodium ad has helped her career.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Yep, Just realized it last night when DH was watching the Ultimate Fighter reality show that I went to HS with one of the guys. 
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Benji - The guy who won So You Think You Can Dance season 2 is my neighbor.

Also DH's co-worker was dating some girl from "The Real Orange County Housewives" not sure what her name is, I didn't watch the show.

• I worked with a girl who was on MADE on MTV. She was the basketball chick. She was super annoying and got fired because she was stealing money from people.
  • I went to college with Helene from the 2nd Bachelor show with Aaron.  He broke things offand it seemed broke her heart.  She worked at a school in my area at the time.
  • Roger, from the 2nd Season of Survivor (I think that was the season), the older guy who was really good friends with Elizabeth. He was one of my teachers in high school.

• imageAmbeerose:

Roger, from the 2nd Season of Survivor (I think that was the season), the older guy who was really good friends with Elizabeth. He was one of my teachers in high school.

i loved Roger!!

• I know a few people from Reality shows...

my friend Chris from college was on Amazing Race - he and a friend won season 2.

I used to work with Onyx (real name Will) from I Love NY

Steve Ward from VH1's "Tough Love"  - we went to high school together...

• Edmundo from Temptation Island was one of my brother's best friends & my friend in HS  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273025/

"Johnny Fairplay" from Survivor was in HS w/ DH & my MIL taught him there as well. 

AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"