TTC after 35
Options

The Bar is Open!

Don't be upset, Bump Gods.

Drinks here are free, in honor of the Phillies!  And they are free for Yanks fans, too, because, well, I love all of you girls. :)

In your honor, I'm playing The Romantics' "What I like About You" on the juke.

And I offer this toast: To the most amazing, supportive group of women I've never actually met.

MUAH! As some of you would say....

Drink special today:

-The Make My RE Wrong. Fixes whatever needs fixed, and with a twist of lime and a shot of rum and/or gin and/or tequilla. No shots, dildo cam, or insurance coverage needed!

What'll it be, ladies? Extra credit if you request a song or invent a drink!

Re: The Bar is Open!

• Options

well, well, well...i do love having a ladies brunch!  we can drink at brunch!  right? a bellini, please.  (and then something stronger to help me sleep thru the rest of this two week wait - maybe a 'mind eraser' shot!)

seriously - it's a sickness.  it's so bad that DH is now asking me what my temp is every morning.  he's all into it too.  cute.

and, in honor of my ladies i'm going to play stevie wonder's higher ground.  we'll rock out and be positivie!

• Options
    I'll have the special with an extra shot of rum! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

MUAH! lol. I say that :)

Can you mix me a "Make My RE less of an Assshole" in preparation for my appointment tomorrow?

If you don't have the stuff for that, I'll take "Give my RE a Shred of Bedside Manner" instead.

hehehehee.

• Options
    imageCathyMD:

Can you mix me a "Make My RE less of an Assshole" in preparation for my appointment tomorrow?

If you don't have the stuff for that, I'll take "Give my RE a Shred of Bedside Manner" instead.

hehehehee.

:::Hands cat a big bottle of booze:::

Have him/her drink some of this. And if s/he won't, feel free to bomp over the head with it!

• Options
    imagejoyfulnature:
    imageCathyMD:

hehehehee.

:::Hands cat a big bottle of booze:::

Have him/her drink some of this. And if s/he won't, feel free to bomp over the head with it!

Oh...FAB!

• Options
    I'll take the special with a shot of Jagermeister!  Yum!!  Thanks Joyful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
     I would like a vat~o~vino (red please) and a beta-eraser.  
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options
    Make me a "4 days till O...just to wait 2 weeks" drink!!  Yummm.
  • Options

I'm a little late))) 

Do you know how to make a "Clear Tubes upside down martini"?

In honor of having my baseline u/s and HSG tomorrow!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"