Detroit Babies
Options

Nursery Furniture?

Any suggestions on where to begin our search for a crib, etc?  We stopped into Babies R Us last weekend just to get an idea of styles, prices, etc., but I'm wondering if there's somewhere else besides the big baby stores that I should check.  Any good websites or furniture stores?

Re: Nursery Furniture?

• Options
    I started by reasearching in baby bargains (great book). I was looking for a specific rating and were it was made. Also I researched the company with any recalls they have had in the past, time if took to get the furniture in and price range. We ended up with a bonavita crib that we bought at buy buy baby since they offered a 20% off coupon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We went to Mother Hubbard's Cupboard in Wixom to get LO's furniture.  They have a website if you want to browse before going.  I liked their customer service and the showroom is nicely decorated.

https://www.mhcfurniture.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We actually bought ours from JcPenney.  1 1/2 yrs later & we're still happy w/it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We bought Munire from House of Bedroom-Baby & Kids on Telegraph in Bloomfield Hills.  We got the crib on sale and it came in at six weeks which was earlier than we were expecting.  We went to buy ours early because I was nervous about it getting here in time. My friend ordered hers from BuyBuyBaby and they told her 16-20 weeks so I would ask on an estimated delivery time before ordering. 
  • Options
    imageMcLovinfromHawaii:

We went to Mother Hubbard's Cupboard in Wixom to get LO's furniture.  They have a website if you want to browse before going.  I liked their customer service and the showroom is nicely decorated.

https://www.mhcfurniture.com/

This!  We got DS furniture there and have been very happy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"